Ladies of the coli, how come y’all be avoiding @skeetsinternal threads

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Don't even come with the bullshyt... don't start. If you're thinking about commenting with that "white men wouldn't do this or white men treat me better" dumb shyt, you can exit. That's not what this is about.
Jesus Christ, even when the thread is not about that shyt they bring it up. I have these types of posters on ignore but it doesn't even help.
That "swirling" shyt is like a cult for real.
Imagine having your entire life and identity centered around dating/incessantly promoting relationships with white men. :scust:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Every skeets thread is about him being a disgusting disease seeking p*ssyhound or some tramp he allegedly knocked up and wants her to abort....

I have no interest in or connection to the duck tales of the ratchet and the restless.

I was through with his threads after he posted some taco Tuesday stripper vomiting in his car

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Skeets is Freud, Jung and Ferenzci all wrapped into one, but instead of psychoanalysis he uses internal nuts to delve into the female psyche. He reveals a side of them that they themselves cannot reconcile with and are therefore not willing to share it with thecoli streets either.

:ufdup:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Skeets is Freud, Jung and Ferenzci all wrapped into one, but instead of psychoanalysis he uses internal nuts to delve into the female psyche. He reveals a side of them that they themselves cannot reconcile with and theretofore notnwilling to reveal it to thecoli streets.

:ufdup:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand skeetsinternal. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the female psyche most of the jokes will go over a typical posters head. There's also Skeets nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation .The posters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike skeetsinternal truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Skeets's catchphrase "I never see my nut"

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Every skeets thread is about him being a disgusting disease seeking p*ssyhound or some tramp he allegedly knocked up and wants her to abort....

I have no interest in or connection to the duck tales of the ratchet and the restless.

I was through with his threads after he posted some taco Tuesday stripper vomiting in his car
:deadrose:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand skeetsinternal. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the female psyche most of the jokes will go over a typical posters head. There's also Skeets nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation .The posters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike skeetsinternal truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Skeets's catchphrase "I never see my nut"

Very well put friend. Moreover I believe the highlighted derives from the Latin "Et ego non videbo meis nut". A phrase which would see itself intricitly etched into the ceilings of the Hagia Sophia. I say this because the construction of the Church itself represents a time when a fallen Rome would begin a campaign for restoration. I think Skeets is doing two things here, firstly he is paying homage to the spiritual origins of internal nut busting and secondly he is showing the illusory nature of all things once considered great, nuts are busted and empires fall.

Last edited: