Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I would expect a single mother to be disgusted at someone who from the sound of things is a deadbeat father. You doing too much juelzing.

And please be more creative with the insults if you're going to use them. dikkhead this, stupid that, and you're gay. Well, no shyt. I'm gay. I'm happy. Aren't you? Maybe you should try it out sometime since you seem like you're on your period all on the time. You should go get some p*ssy. I'm not talking about a vagina. I mean a cat like the animal. I hear they are therapeutic.

Dafuq???!!! you damn weirdo.. lmao. Not even worth any further responding to.

:umad::umad::rudy:
and you're still "juelzing" for my stats and my background- shut your investigation discovery prying for info ass up..
ywQRZ1.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As I said, how many women are cosigning that though in the open?

The only person that I cosign is ME. The rest of your questions - Don't know, Don't care. I speak on any issues concerning men and women whether they are agreeable to the masses or not . Next question?? or you're done?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dafuq???!!! you damn weirdo.. lmao. Not even worth any further responding to.

:umad::umad::rudy:
and you're still "juelzing" for my stats and my background- shut your investigation discovery prying for info ass up..
ywQRZ1.gif

you should never replied to begin with, stupid.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you should never replied to begin with, stupid.
and yet... here you are replying to me. Don't tell me what to reply to or not. R u the owner of the site, do you control my thought pattern and what the fuk I speak on? Damn Spazzy is still mad, huh?? get out your frail feelings, pull your skirt down (or maybe in your case..back up) you'll be alright.
tumblr_muvpzvTKc21r5pin2o1_r1_500.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yet... here you are replying to me. Don't tell me what to reply to or not. R u the owner of the site, do you control my thought pattern and what the fuk I speak on? Damn Spazzy is still mad, huh?? get out your frail feelings, pull your skirt down (or maybe in your case..back up) you'll be alright.
tumblr_muvpzvTKc21r5pin2o1_r1_500.gif

Oh sweetie, in case you don't realize this. I'm trolling you because I feel like it. I'm not a troll though. You're just too emotional invested on here. Log off.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh sweetie, in case you don't realize this. I'm trolling you because I feel like it. I'm not a troll though. You're just too emotional invested on here. Log off.
K... :rudy:
Don't backtrack on your comments now.. bc you made yourself look crazy out here. The responses u gave are disturbing and show ur level of interpretation. I'm type embarrassed and concerned for you.. u seem mentally deficient. for real. Last I'm saying.
Trolling.. No you're not. :stopitslime:

Regardless -the responses you gave are very disturbing. either way, to trolling around or ur actual responses- it's suss and creepy af. (trying to get my relationship status, where I live, what I'm about, what my thoughts are .. creepy to the extreme level) U admitted to lurking around for me, on some-
anigif_sub-buzz-30686-1488254280-17.gif

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
ok ok folks ...lets close this thread. The fact is I may not get any female participation in my threads but my inbox :wow: I appreciate and keep those conversations private. Those that have hit my inbox know I don't do no fuk boy shyt with the pics, comments, address, phone numbers etc

:mjlit: you now know the next thread you got to make breh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ok ok folks ...lets close this thread. The fact is I may not get any female participation in my threads but my inbox :wow: I appreciate and keep those conversations private. Those that have hit my inbox know I don't do no fuk boy shyt with the pics, comments, address, phone numbers etc
:ooh::ooh::deadmanny::damn:+ :jbhmm:

that ether ...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I would hope it's for the reason that I don't waste time reading his bullshyt either

It's fukcing sick. You guys cheering it on. All of it is as juvenile as juvenile gets

And I would hope actual women aviod such bullshyt IRL

Duke is likely trolling cause we caught him posting from an alt once. I don't remember the thread and my level of care is very low so I won't try to find it

Please Sistren. Do not entertain such nonsense

I simply have nothing to contribute or say in his threads so :manny:

Ratchet af. and I read enough of his posts over the past few months to just lurk and observe. No comment, keep my opinion to myself and k.i.m. Not setting myself up for failure.
:picard::hubie:

All of this.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Now you can shut the fuk up u ignorant fukkin fakkit.. For the records, just because you are a verified flaming fakkit homo, with identity issues who doesn't know which hole you want to use or who to bend it over for, which dyck to suck or vagina to lick, doesn't apply to me. I don't fuk with YOUR type of style, you Rainbow Bright bytch. and YOU'RE INDEED A MAN, act like you know.

GUYS!!!, i think im in love with nicole

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
-

Last time I checked, he cant physically fuk himself, he has to have a woman to be with right. Now again, shut the fuk up. You're gay... so who the fuk are you to speak out on anything- you cant even figure out who or what you want to be, who to be IT with and what type of 'relationship' you want. foh..

cot damn, so deadly with the posts, im loving it