Ladies of the coli, how come y’all be avoiding @skeetsinternal threads

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I would hope it's for the reason that I don't waste time reading his bullshyt either

It's fukcing sick. You guys cheering it on. All of it is as juvenile as juvenile gets

And I would hope actual women aviod such bullshyt IRL

Duke is likely trolling cause we caught him posting from an alt once. I don't remember the thread and my level of care is very low so I won't try to find it

Please Sistren. Do not entertain such nonsense
I just like his stories because they expose women :yeshrug:. You know how something like 60 percent of Japanese men ages 18 to 35 want nothing to do with women (herbivore men) the same is coming to the west. Japan is always at least 20 years ahead. Should be interesting times. Divorcee is way more common nowadays and millennial are having less sex than all other generations. The internet has opened the flood gates and has let a lot of men see what women are really about and there's no coming back :yeshrug:.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
LOL. Chic that threw up in my car was off POF. We had a good night that night. I made her clean my shyt too, glad you remember. Ma I aint no different from other nikkas, I just don't filter my shyt to make it seem likable, it is what it is...so imma make botches like you mad cause I am telling the truth. I know alot about women so I expose alot about yall to these virgins and non-p*ssy getting nikkas in here. I want my nikkas to eat and get p*ssy. Yes these bytches be aborting, in no way I intend for random hoes I don't even know the names of have my kid. Happy Friday

Happy Friday to you. I am no bytch nor am I mad. Nor do I care who you expose to whom.

I’m out chea’ living my best life
e0ebqy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:LOL... this is what I mean.. ur stories always escalate so quickly .. :laff:. Reading along.. they start off innocent enough with the nice description then it takes a hard left turn with no warning.. i'm like -
giphy.gif

Never change tho.. .i'm in no position to judge.. do you. But Be careful out there..unforeseen consequences are real.

:laff: at that gif