• Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 238 65.0%
  • They're both fakkits

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
if i read this before i voted, i wouldve just exited the thread.

the day that either one of these rappers takes a crown will be the day that somebody pisses on hip-hop's already dead corpse.

a better description would be "whos the king of the industry plants". now in regards to that crown, i voted for drake.

Thats what I meant breh. Industry plant crown. my bad forgot to put that in the original post.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ya'll can't honestly sit here and tell me this nikka kendrick is rapping about shyt on half of GKMC.

Ya'll stay in love with these struggle stories as if they make GOOD MUSIC.

You can't even listen to the goddamn KL album. shyts fatiguing.

Talking about dude is soft. fukk outta here. Ya'll wish KL was that versatile. I'd also imagine that most of the dudes on here relate more to Drake than KL in their personal lives...but I forget on the internet everyone is "bossed up" and likes to act hard.

Oh and PLEASE lets not go down this: "Drake isn't real hip hop" shyt. Dude was doing songs with 9th Wonder and remaking classic samples before he was famous and continues to collaborate with legendary artists.

Dude doesn't drop duds. You're just lying if you really think dude isn't talented, and even better a great artist.

I would MUCH rather listen do Drake rap about ANYTHING more than KL. KL is pretty basic sometimes and you can look at about 60% of GKMC to see what i'm talking about. Lyrically, its a lot of fluff. I respect artists that can do more with less. Drake does that and his maturity in rapping shows that. I don't expect you all to understand it because for some reason KL seems to win out to you all because he sounds like a retro artist. There was nothing on GKMC that was pushing any boundaries or expanding the field of music. Drake has done more for rap music than KL and continues to do so.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick had the best verse on Take Care :umad:

Drake's whole album got murdered by one Kendrick verse :deadrose:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kendrick had the best verse on Take Care :umad:

Drake's whole album got murdered by one Kendrick verse :deadrose:

Uhh no it didnt

What in da holy fukk are u talkin bout :wtf:

Now u want me to bring up that slaughter Drake gave Kdot on Poetic Justice :usure:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ya'll can't honestly sit here and tell me this nikka kendrick is rapping about shyt on half of GKMC.

Ya'll stay in love with these struggle stories as if they make GOOD MUSIC.

You can't even listen to the goddamn KL album. shyts fatiguing.

Talking about dude is soft. fukk outta here. Ya'll wish KL was that versatile. I'd also imagine that most of the dudes on here relate more to Drake than KL in their personal lives...but I forget on the internet everyone is "bossed up" and likes to act hard.

Oh and PLEASE lets not go down this: "Drake isn't real hip hop" shyt. Dude was doing songs with 9th Wonder and remaking classic samples before he was famous and continues to collaborate with legendary artists.

Dude doesn't drop duds. You're just lying if you really think dude isn't talented, and even better a great artist.

I would MUCH rather listen do Drake rap about ANYTHING more than KL. KL is pretty basic sometimes and you can look at about 60% of GKMC to see what i'm talking about. Lyrically, its a lot of fluff. I respect artists that can do more with less. Drake does that and his maturity in rapping shows that. I don't expect you all to understand it because for some reason KL seems to win out to you all because he sounds like a retro artist. There was nothing on GKMC that was pushing any boundaries or expanding the field of music. Drake has done more for rap music than KL and continues to do so.

You know what you're talkin bout :obama:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is a good comparison, it depends on what you like.

Probably the two illest rappers of the new school, well not probably they are the two illest.
What Drake has over K Dot is versatility, but Kendrick wins for the fact that skillwise he's better and music wise he's got both a better album and mixtape than Drake.

Still very close though, I'd call a tie if it was possible but It's leaning towards K dot

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are nikkas reallly saying drake is the better artit and is nice on the mic he is average as fukk,. kendrick shyts on drake and jcole is better than drake too

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a good comparison, it depends on what you like.

Probably the two illest rappers of the new school, well not probably they are the two illest.
What Drake has over K Dot is versatility, but Kendrick wins for the fact that skillwise he's better and music wise he's got both a better album and mixtape than Drake.

Still very close though, I'd call a tie if it was possible but It's leaning towards K dot

I think Kendrick easily has more versatility.
Dude talks about a variety of topics whether it's alcoholism, violence
or throwing caution to the wind and just ballin.

With that said @Napoleon is losin his sh1t in here
while the polls are speaking for themselves. :wow: :pachaha:

And truth be told @blackslash Kendrick ate Drake alive on Take Care.
Straight bodied em and if he didn't murk drizzy drake then he gave new meaning
to the phrase "wheel chair jimmy". :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I think Kendrick easily has more versatility.
Dude talks about a variety of topics whether it's alcoholism, violence
or throwing caution to the wind and just ballin.

With that said @Napoleon is losin his sh1t in here
while the polls are speaking for themselves. :wow: :pachaha:

And truth be told @blackslash Kendrick ate Drake alive on Take Care.
Straight bodied em and if he didn't murk drizzy drake then he gave new meaning
to the phrase "wheel chair jimmy". :yes:

What are u talkin about he had one verse on take care and it was on an interlude where K dot with a lack of any emotion or passion speaks on the theme of marvins room.

If ur sayin kdot had the best verse on Take Care ur not only delusional but u subconsciously must hate drake to say that lackluster verse is the greatest thing on Take Care.

:rudy: nikka please..u nikkaz is jus desperately reachin because K dot is the underdog of the matchup

Miss me with that stupid argument breh:scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Now dudes name dropping Diggy and Big Sean :smh:

This thread is done Kendrick won :umad: