• Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 238 65.0%
  • They're both fakkits

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Sorry breh, what does this have to do with being the better artist?

Giving Drake credit for breaking the Weeknd is like giving Dame/Jay credit for breaking Kanye. It was a blessing but their success was built off they're own back.

Drake deserves ALL the credit for breaking the weeknd in. You really think that random kid from Canada would be as big as he is now without drake?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
For all those that voted for Drake that is living proof that the homosexual brainwashing agenda has been successful.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Drake deserves ALL the credit for breaking the weeknd in. You really think that random kid from Canada would be as big as he is now without drake?

It's a co-sign from a big artist. Drake wasn't on any songs from HOB, 40 didn't produce any of his songs. Drake got people to peep his shyt but The Weeknd took it from there. Production and guest appearances are used as marketing tools in hip-hop as well as a creative tool. The Weeknd barely leveraged the Drake co-sign.

When you talk about an artist breaking another artist, their needs to be features/production or at very least being signed to their label. How Dre/Em did 50. How 50 did The Game. Or at least how Kanye did Big Sean.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son, I know who I am as a person. I don't need to listen to music about religion, or god (shyt I don't believe in) or some other ethnocentric bullshyt that gets beaten to death (and i'm a minority myself) to validate the type of music I listen to.

So instead you like listening to music targeted towards females and getting in touch with your feminine side? :scusthov:

Drake can spit, but he makes the wrong type of songs. How any dude can listen to him is beyond me.

Milluminati

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake gets a big + for his singing but he's not seeing Kendrick on the mic overall.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I think Drake is dope as fukk, but Kendrick got this. They are not the same type of artist anyways.

With that said, that faggit Napeloean or whatever who's posting in this thread is an idiot.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully the number of real cats is outnumbering the young angel ass nikkas :ohlawd:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Drake is a better artist but his flow and voice are wack. Not to mention hes a cornball.

Lol @ kdot a better rapper. nikkas so damn overrated it dont make no sense. I HATE drake, but i jus dont see the hype for lamar