Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Because truth matters. It’s not about picking sides. Are you this dense?
it's not some grand conspiracy, breh over motherfukking drake...only ones who believe that are drake stans

you sound like those people trying to piece together that Jay was in the illuminati

but maybe you believe that too.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
weezy stans on they larry holmes shyt again :flabbynsick: lil wayne concert in 2024 yall :laff:

1ZXe53M.gif

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever that's going on?

Breh we know EXACTLY what's going on between these guys.

Kendrick - The control verse/general rivalry

Ross - Drake suppodedly sends a cease and desists on a French Montana record and Ross unfollows Drake on Instagram and after the fallout, Drake sends tickets for his concert to Ross' ex

Rocky - Drake has been sending shots at Rocky and Rihanna, for years. He dissed Rihanna on his latest album

Future - Beefing over a chick

Weeknd - There has been tension between Drake and Abel for years. It spilled out to the streets, with Weeknd's manager getting shot allegedly by OVO goons

Metro - This is the only one that's mysterious. Most likely petty nonsense like most of the others

You're telling me you're smart yet you don't even know the origins of any of the numerous beefs that Drake has?

Ain't no mistery breh. It's just testosterone and ego

Breh YOU should do some research
So you mention all of these people yet ignore the timing in which they all decided to team up to do this. We don’t trust you and we still don’t trust you invalidates any talking point that this was coordinated. No matter the individual beefs they all culminated to be addressed once those albums dropped. No one has given a clear reason why.

You may not want answers to these questions but some of us do. The fact that you see people questioning what’s happening here is a problem more with you than anything else.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously let’s be real for a second about Wayne headlining. Obviously Young Money would show up if he was headlining in 2025. But seriously Drake ain’t looking good on the charts these days but still he can get away with his older hits but also got pedo allegations. Wayne’s health has deteriorated which has been affecting his performance and Nicki Minaj be geeked out her fukkin mind these days. How is this a good look for the Super Bowl.

Hov made the right choice as far as I’m concerned.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not some grand conspiracy, breh over motherfukking drake...only ones who believe that are drake stans

you sound like those people trying to piece together that Jay was in the illuminati

but maybe you believe that too.
You don’t speak for everyone breh. If you don’t want to take the time to deep dive into this fine. Don’t try to deter others on some conspiracy stuff. There’s a lot of unanswered questions and unless you’re an industry insider that can address some of these points what are you going back and forth with me for. You’re not presenting any new information outside of parroting what’s already been said.

It’s easy to dismiss it as Drake stannery when I agree Kendrick is arguably the better rapper. My point is what’s transpired this year is not organic if you pay attention to this business. Why is that such a hard concept to consider?

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like radiohead said, kendrick has been the mort relevant artist in music, period.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Seriously let’s be real for a second about Wayne headlining. Obviously Young Money would show up if he was headlining in 2025. But seriously Drake ain’t looking good on the charts these days but still he can get away with his older hits but also got pedo allegations. Wayne’s health has deteriorated which has been affecting his performance and Nicki Minaj be geeked out her fukkin mind these days. How is this a good look for the Super Bowl.
Wayne best hits sounds horrible on live stage

Mili sounds outdated in 2025

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So you mention all of these people yet ignore the timing in which they all decided to team up to do this. We don’t trust you and we still don’t trust you invalidates any talking point that this was coordinated. No matter the individual beefs they all culminated to be addressed once those albums dropped. No one has given a clear reason why.

You may not want answers to these questions but some of us do. The fact that you see people questioning what’s happening here is a problem more with you than anything else.
First Person Shooter was the trigger for this, this is not some coordinated industry attack.

Kendrick was sent the track, whether by Cole or Drake we don't know but the events between then and the release is what got you the Like That verse.

There are plenty of people in the industry who don't f*ck with Drake, who are bigger names who could of came out in some "scripted campaign" against him if this was industry supported.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps

Dude what are you talking about breh? You speculated on why these guys had issues with Drake and I gave the reasons to you

Breh honestly what more do you want?

Once Kendrick attacked the others felt brave enough to get their little shots in, it's that simple

In fact I vividly remember people being upset about Ross and Kanye getting involved because we wanted to see Drake v Kendrick and they were muddying the waters

Who knows what happened when Drake sent FPS to Kendrick. Something clearly ticked him off

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If Dot posted sassy shyt on IG after the move OVO stans would get behind it.

You don't remember people throwing a fit when Prince did the half time in Miami over Gloria Estefan and Enrique Iglesias? But shyt, nikka Prince outlived Mike Jack :manny:

So 2 years?

There was outrage when Usher who isn't from Vegas headlined? Or when Rihanna who ain't even from the states performed in Arizona?
Usher has residency in Vegas and been performing there damn near exclusively for years now. And yes. Basically since Jay set the stage for that. It's more about Jay being a hip hop nikka than it is about anything g else. nikkas wanna act disingenuous about everything tho when it comes to artists they like. Lol. Like. I ain't even mad Kendrick performing. But I can see Jay's play a mile away. I mean u got celebrities from LA saying it's kinda fukked up. Lol.