Jay Z Comments On Kendrick Lamar Headlining the 2025 Super Bowl Half Time Show

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Their not letting NO ARTIST up in front of 50 million people watching across the country on NETWORK TELEVISION shout out “Certified Lover Boy CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE!”

Lets be realistic.

Imagine he gets near that part and then cuts the music and lets the crowd say it 😂

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That’s the line. It’s not people were suggesting Kendrick for this at all. Wayne, Kanye, Em or Drake are more deserving imo

This is just Jay latching himself onto this beef.

Kendrick has outsold all of them except Drake in recent years.

There’s no way any of them are more deserving at this current moment than Kendrick

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
There have been artist who have been much hotter than Kendrick over the past 4 years. Swift, weekend, Drake, Adele for example. Kendrick not hit off an album. Mainly do yo one diss track
I don’t know what you’re trying to say but The Weeknd already did the show. Swift doesn’t want to do it and likely won’t now that she’s with Kelce. Adele isn’t a halftime show type of artist. And Drake probably doesn’t want to do it for free. So I don’t know what anyone is upset about.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Don’t even ask him how :wow:

images
Breh your sig is too funny :laff: repped

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
that's not a good take.

Kendrick is hotter than ALL of those artists right now due to the beef. Why wouldn't you get the hottest artist to perform?

Look at the history of when Jayz has selected an artist. Rihanna, Usher and Dre all deserving but non of them were hot. This has been going to legacy artist who have a solid history of hits the past 3 years. Kendrick doesn’t have more hits than artist like Wayne or Kanye. He still writing his legacy imo.

Even if you want to base this off music that’s come out since the 2020s. Kendrick still behind Drake in terms of impact and hits

There have been artist who have been much hotter than Kendrick over the past 4 years. Swift, weekend, Drake, Adele for example. Kendrick not hit off an album. Mainly do yo one diss track
I initially tried to come at you in a respectable manner without accusing you of what I already knew, but now i KNOW you a fukkin sorry ass Drake stan :mjlol:

go take these deluded ass takes to r/drizzy :what:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Bruh, you man should ignore these conspiracies lol

The pop out was absolute peak performance.
Jay Z, like everyone else saw Kendrick and Dave Free production and wanted that at the highest level

Look at this. Cacs across the nation would go crazy for things like this

Makes music for the whites*

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick has outsold all of them except Drake in recent years.

There’s no way any of them are more deserving at this current moment than Kendrick
Rihanna and Usher were no brainers because of the collective of hits they have. We going to pretend Kendrick is known for his hits now? We going to pretend like his last album didn’t have 0 platinum singles?

As a head I think it’s cool that Kendrick is active but I’m not going to pretend like like this is something that would’ve happened last year ir that people been clamoring for him to headline the SB
Why you posting like a bytch ain’t you tired….
Youre somewhere listening to Eminem’s latest album lusting after fatwhite women foh

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Rihanna and Usher were no brainers because of the collective of hits they have. We going to pretend Kendrick is known for his hits now? We going to pretend like his last album didn’t have 0 platinum singles?

As a head I think it’s cool that Kendrick is active but I’m not going to pretend like like this is something that would’ve happened last year ir that people been clamoring for him to headline the SB

Youre somewhere listening to Eminem’s latest album lusting after fatwhite women foh
Those people that love him are all cac Eminem stans