Jay Z Comments On Kendrick Lamar Headlining the 2025 Super Bowl Half Time Show

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It’s the Super Bowl and who cares about this 15/20 minute performance

Marroon 5 performed in Atlanta at the super bowl , was nikkas up and arms on why outkast didn’t get the spot

Super bowl was in New Orleans in 2013 and wayne was still active and coherent at the time, where was the online outage then

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Will they let KDot perform Not Like Us during the Super Bowl? That's the real question.

The biggest song of the year, likely gonna get a few Grammy nods the week before the Superbowl, and Jey (and bey) love Kendrick AND this beef shyt.

He might have to remix a few parts, but I’d be shocked if he DOESN’T play it for a set.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Z, your sin of blasphemy against the lord’s other son has been forgiven. Go in peace my son. 😇

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the history of when Jayz has selected an artist. Rihanna, Usher and Dre all deserving but non of them were hot. This has been going to legacy artist who have a solid history of hits the past 3 years. Kendrick doesn’t have more hits than artist like Wayne or Kanye. He still writing his legacy imo.

Even if you want to base this off music that’s come out since the 2020s. Kendrick still behind Drake in terms of impact and hits

@2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat do us the honor breh.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That’s the line. It’s not people were suggesting Kendrick for this at all. Wayne, Kanye, Em or Drake are more deserving imo

This is just Jay latching himself onto this beef.
Wayne is a wack performer, people don’t even show up to his own shows. Kanye can barely behave as a grown up and both are c00n ass Maga men. Em just did it 2-3 years ago.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This kendrick shyt still baffles me

Im amazed he popular but at the same time in Detroit he has no presence at all from what i see and hear

Is this a small venue that he sold out, presumably very quick, in Detroit?

I don’t know how big he is but I don’t know how my coli brehs keep on tapping into everyone in their major city’s headphones and speakers at home like the stasi

Davewhite

Pro
Daps
It’s the Super Bowl and who cares about this 15/20 minute performance

Marroon 5 performed in Atlanta at the super bowl , was nikkas up and arms on why outkast didn’t get the spot

Super bowl was in New Orleans in 2013 and wayne was still active and coherent at the time, where was the online outage then
This is disingenuous because back then the Super Bowl was all white acts and hip-hop wasn’t the most dominant genre. Times are different now.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

I don’t know how big he is but I don’t know how my coli brehs keep on tapping into everyone in their major city’s headphones and speakers at home like the stasi

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound :ohhh: