Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Usher is a mainstream commercial artist that's been around since my old ass was a kid.
Kendrick Lamar wouldn't even the biggest artist from his on city.
What the hell are y'all talking about in here.

It's like the world has gone totally retarded
I’ve actually lived overseas but ok go off

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Seriously let’s be real for a second about Wayne headlining. Obviously Young Money would show up if he was headlining in 2025. But seriously Drake ain’t looking good on the charts these days but still he can get away with his older hits but also got pedo allegations. Wayne’s health has deteriorated which has been affecting his performance and Nicki Minaj be geeked out her fukkin mind these days. How is this a good look for the Super Bowl.

Hov made the right choice as far as I’m concerned.
Nicki has been on a successful tour for months what are u talking about Geeked out? Nicki will NEVER get to perform at Superbowl tho cause of Roc Nation.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
When did this unwritten rule that artists have to perform in the city they are from become a thing?

How many damn Superbowls we have in New Orleans? Why didn't Beyonce perform in Houston instead of Lady Gaga?

Janet and Justin ain't from Houston

This generation just loves to be outraged about something

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they give him some Grammys, talk to the man of his house and his kids play with Drakes son and daughter :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When did this unwritten rule that artists have to perform in the city they are from become a thing?

How many damn Superbowls we have in New Orleans? Why didn't Beyonce perform in Houston instead of Lady Gaga?

Since Jay got control of it. Keep up nikka. Lol.

Davewhite

Pro
Daps
Remember he dissed the most relevant artist in music. Thats what made him relevant again
Exactly.

I’ll be fair and I’ll say Kendrick can definitely get hits if he wants to but the last album definitely didn’t have hits.

And it sold the same amount as the Carter 5.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

it's only Aubrey dikk suckers and Kendrick haters. Nobody else gives a fukk. Anybody who would rather watch a Wayne performance over a Kendrick performance in 2025 is an actual retard:mjlol:

Davewhite

Pro
Daps
Ushers residency literally gave his career a second wind. This is a terrible take.
No, it didn’t because his album flopped and we can’t remember one song from it.

Usher and Lil Wayne both can tour due to their legendary status but they are way out of their prime.