Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This is all so stupid

Yall telling me every time you rest your hand on your arm you don't do weird shyt with your fingers?!?! :dahell:

Yall REALLY want to die on THIS hill, don't you?

THIS hill...of ALL the other ones...THIS is the one you're fighting on?! :mindblown:

Man yall are fukking lost :wow:

lol and you really expect people to not believe you're a curry cacasian.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:fukk u cac. We all know what that shyt is by now don't play stupid like the rest of your white supremacists.

These b*stards always jump straight to the "my parents are jewish immigrants or i'm half mexican i cant be racist" bullshyt excuse. So pathetic, as if they are suddenly not a racist cac pos cause their Jewish or Mexican.

:heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most likely it was an intentional white supremacist dog whistle.

But either way we know Trump and the people surrounding him are basically all on the white nationalist tip anyway, so this doesn't change anything and certainly won't sway anybody's opinion.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Does it even matter?

If she was making a white supremacist gesture what purpose does it serve other than "trigger the the libs"?

Everyone already knows the GOP is filled with White Supremacists, so why would a partisan hack like Kavanaugh be any different?

His record is horrible and he's intentionally being rushed through without proper vetting. You don't need a possible white supremacist gesture to generate outrage...

It's ever-present.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
So this mexican jew broad out here throwin up white power signs at a Senate hearing??

this shyt just sounds silly tbh

:manny:

you know who else is a racist jew ?

hqdefault.jpg

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Ok.
Let's say she is doing the WP symbol intentionally.
What's the next step? This shyt will have no impact on Kavanaugh being confirmed or Trump.

Getting Trump the fukk up out of office and catching any other criminals we can is the goal.
This is a distraction.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It looks like she got her arm folded, tbh.

Plus, yall gotta realize the majority of people outside of the internet don't know wtf that sign is. I only learned it after posting here myself.

That means mad diff things to mad diff people.

Either you think we're stupid or you're stupid.

You white folk just hate to admit when you guys are practicing white supremacy. Thank god your guys are finally being exposed.

Thats not even a natural resting position for anyone to rest their hands.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I'm not seeing it. And I'm the one who put like 80% of this forum up on what white supremacists are doing.

Seems like an awkward folding of the arms.

Save your rhetorical ammo for flagrant violantions

:stopitslime:

I just folded my arms 20 different times and not once did my index finger and thumb form a circle and my three remaining fingers stretch out straight. I can’t think of a situation where my fingers would form that symbol without either holding something or choosing to do the sign.

But hey if you don’t see it, I guess it’s case closed right? :ld: