Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Either you think we're stupid or you're stupid.

You white folk just hate to admit when you guys are practicing white supremacy. Thank god your guys are finally being exposed.

Thats not even a natural resting position for anyone to rest their hands.
Skrap can u stop calling me white lmao

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
look at her index finger and thumb :what: that looks like a natural position to you? :wtf:

fukking cacs and c00ns :scust:
Exactly try making that gesture with your arms folded ... its difficult... she knew what she was doing by making a white power sign that can be denied

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
On one hand, it seems like a reach. Also why would someone intentionally jeopardize the ascension of an ally to a position of such power, just to "represent" on TV.

On the other hand...

This is undeniable.

There's a open white supremacist in the white house. Trump has emboldened them no need to hide it anymore.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It looks like she got her arm folded, tbh.

Plus, yall gotta realize the majority of people outside of the internet don't know wtf that sign is. I only learned it after posting here myself.

That means mad diff things to mad diff people.

They adopted it but how official is it? It's origins begin in trolling. How many folks throwing it up are true Alt Righters? I don't believe everyone using it is on a white power trip.
If shes working with Stephen Miller she absolutely knows the intent of that symbol and shes abolsutely doing it on purpose. That's the backbone of these alt right trash people, racist trolling.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
For those trying to talk that "coincidence" shyt, do you also think it was a coincidence that Laura Ingram put up the Heil Hitler outstretched arm before transitioning to a friendly wave?

salute.gif

"B-b-but why would she do that on national TV? :damn: "

Because yall let them get away with it.

Do you also think it's a coincidence that an immigration memo put out by Stephen Miller included the racist "14 words" known WS catchphrase w only a slight modification?

Also a coincidence that other similar memos have included known WS numerology like 14, 88, etc disguised in the form of immigration-related statistics that dont really make any sense?

Coincidence Trump constantly brings up IQ of black people only that he dislikes?

None of this is coincidence. They revel in doing stupid little dog whistle shyt like this out in the open and being able to feign ignorance when called out on it.

Nap, you of all people should know better by now.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm not seeing it. And I'm the one who put like 80% of this forum up on what white supremacists are doing.

Seems like an awkward folding of the arms.

Save your rhetorical ammo for flagrant violantions
What the fukk do her arms being folded have to do with her fingers :what:
Now you idiots are starting to trip me out with this blatant denial shyt.
What the fukk is going on around here