Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I doubt it was done on accident but it can be damage controlled so that the masses are persuaded to believe she was just resting her hand on her arm.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
:mjlol:

Are we really defending white supremacist dog whistles? Cavanaugh doesn't care if people see it or not he's in. He is gonna help shape policy and set federal law for the next 25 years. Congrats. :snoop:

Some people like being oppositional for the sake of being oppositional. They see it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is all so stupid

Yall telling me every time you rest your hand on your arm you don't do weird shyt with your fingers?!?! :dahell:

Yall REALLY want to die on THIS hill, don't you?

THIS hill...of ALL the other ones...THIS is the one you're fighting on?! :mindblown:

Man yall are fukking lost :wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is all so stupid

Yall telling me every time you rest your hand on your arm you don't do weird shyt with your fingers?!?! :dahell:

Yall REALLY want to die on THIS hill, don't you?

THIS hill...of ALL the other ones...THIS is the one you're fighting on?! :mindblown:

Man yall are fukking lost :wow:

Nap you're smarter than this. We need to keep our eye on all signs of white supremacy small or large. If anything we're keeping our eyes peeled. That was not a natural positioning of the arm/hand that was a signal clear as day.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap you're smarter than this. We need to keep our eye on all signs of white supremacy small or large. If anything we're keeping our eyes peeled. That was not a natural positioning of the arm/hand that was a signal clear as day.
I sat in a work meeting last Wednesday leaned over a table with my hand crossed touching my other elbow in a weird contortion trying to get comfortable.

shyt happens.

Some of yall gotta save this ammo for OVERT displays. This sort of reaching over fukking fingers is goddamn stupid.

I'm legitimately shocked to see how fukking retarded some of you are being.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If it's not a gang sign or a white power sign why she even doing it first and foremost in SENATE HEARINGS WHEN SHE'S BEING RECORDED?!!? :mindblown: She knew what she was doing, it's a signal, whether it's a white supremacist one or not it doesnt fukking matter!!!

Because if it was a black man sitting behind him throwing up the blood hand sign WHITE MEDIA WOULD BE ALL OVER IT, AS IT IS... :beli:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
sam22.png

:troll:

Son. If you're sitting in a long-ass hearing just biding time and crossing your arms, you start fidgeting.

At least let her do something more blatant:

4da.jpg
you-can-now-study-beyonce-at-university-1-14100-1391097594-11_big.jpg

:lolbron: