Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Follow fake woke twitter movements brehs... Are all these people throwin up white power symbols?

maxresdefault.jpg

beyonce+666+hand+sign+2013+grammy+awards.jpg

shia_labeouf-666.gif

666_ha1.jpg

666_ha17.jpg

666_ha38.jpg

2a1f482bcde95f66af3dbbcfec72d6c8.jpg

tumblr_lc3ox9PDP71qe7pgi.jpg

eddie-murphy666.jpg

:coffee:
Every one of those shots was taken before the alt right was a thing and they adopted the gesture as one of their signals

Nice try :mjpls:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Follow fake woke twitter movements brehs... Are all these people throwin up white power symbols?

maxresdefault.jpg

beyonce+666+hand+sign+2013+grammy+awards.jpg

shia_labeouf-666.gif

666_ha1.jpg

666_ha17.jpg

666_ha38.jpg

2a1f482bcde95f66af3dbbcfec72d6c8.jpg

tumblr_lc3ox9PDP71qe7pgi.jpg

eddie-murphy666.jpg

:coffee:

Her husband was appointed by Trump, she works with Steven Miller who's drafting trumps immigration policy. She receives a text and than makes the akward sign with a smirk on her face. Her husband goes on Twitter and sneaks in "good people on both sides" bullshyt from Charlottesville. It's called using context breh and there defiantly nazis. Can't you notice how in all the picks there flashing the ok sign in clearly eye view and there responding to somebody in the crowd or the camera. There was no reason for her to do what she did the camera was not spot lighting here and she wasn't responding to anyone and why try to be slick with it to.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Never in my life have I folded my arms and done that. You have to make an effort to get your fingers and thumb in that position while resting. If it wasn’t an overt symbol, the what the fukk else is it? She’s also working with a$$holes in the administration, we don’t need to see covert background hand signals to know where she stands on race issues

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Every one of those shots was taken before the alt right was a thing and they adopted the gesture as one of their signals

He probably voted Trump. He's tryna compare Apple's to oranges all those pics he posted are celebs responding to the crowd/ pics being taken of them.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Bruh theres people in politics, sports, and music/hollywood doing that same signal. You're being galvanized by fake woke people on twitter and missing the bigger picture

Her husband was appointed by Trump, she works with Steven Miller who's drafting trumps immigration policy. She receives a text and than makes the akward sign with a smirk on her face. Her husband goes on Twitter and sneaks in "good people on both sides" bullshyt from Charlottesville. It's called using context breh and there defiantly nazis. Can't you notice how in all the picks there flashing the ok sign in clearly eye view and there responding to somebody in the crowd or the camera. There was no reason for her to do what she did the camera was not spot lighting here and she wasn't responding to anyone and why try to be slick with it to.

Im not even saying nothing against what you're saying here. Im just saying that "sign" was around in that same arena before this "alt right" title came around. You ask why is she holding the sign up, but why is Beyonce? Michael Jackson? Ronald Reagan? Bill Clinton? Its something much deeper than what you're looking at.

This country is built off what you call "alt right" people. Trump just put that in front of your face instead of hiding it like past presidents.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
He probably voted Trump. He's tryna compare Apple's to oranges all those pics he posted are celebs responding to the crowd/ pics being taken of them.

:mjlol: So "responding to the crowd/pics" means throwing up the ok sign? :dead:

And I dont look to the white man to save me like you so no, I didnt vote at all, let alone for Trump :coffee:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:mjlol: So "responding to the crowd/pics" means throwing up the ok sign? :dead:

And I dont look to the white man to save me like you so no, I didnt vote at all, let alone for Trump :coffee:

it was clearly intentional so let me ask you why was she throwing up the ok sign and why was she tryna do it discretely. Like I said there is a reason why all those people in those pics are doing it. There responding to people taking pictures of them, there responding to a crowd etc.. So why in a congressional hearing when she's not even the center of attention and the crowd clearly ain't paying her no mind is she flashing that sign under her arm. Than throw in here steven Miller connection, here husband trolling with the "good people on both sides". You can't be this delusional.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
it was clearly intentional so let me ask you why was she throwing up the ok sign and why was she tryna do it discretely. Like I said there is a reason why all those people in those pics are doing it.

It’s a signal to those she answers to just like in the celebrities case. They all answer to the same people at the top. They just have you fooled into thinking differently. Obama answers to the same people Trump does they just play the public (you) for the fool

There responding to people taking pictures of them, there responding to a crowd etc..

The reason you gave wasn’t a reason at all. Being the “center of attention” doesn’t mean celebrities of all different backgrounds in all different spaces of entertainment throw up the same hand sign

So why in a congressional hearing when she's not even the center of attention and the crowd clearly ain't paying her no mind is she flashing that sign under her arm. Than throw in here steven Miller connection, here husband trolling with the "good people on both sides". You can't be this delusional.

She clearly wants to be seen doing what she’s doing unless you think she’s oblivious to the fact that cameras are all around her.

Again the only thing Trump did was reveal that things haven’t changed. Cacs (for the most part) don’t care about you and you thought different because they were hiding their feelings while Trump gave them a chance to reveal their true feelings

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Honestly my first thought was that yall were reaching like crazy with it...

Until I tried to hold the same position...

Nah that shyt might be intentional... I don't see how the fukk your fingers just end up like that as of coincidence, while your on camera at the perfect angle for your lil white supremacist friends to see.

Or she is the first bytch in the history of television recorded with that position... All that during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing :francis:

Daps
Yes it is. They have adopted it

Its just a rebranding of the occultic triple six. They are inculcating the average person to unknowingly align themselves with satanic principles. Its been going on for a few decades but they've been ramping up heavily for the past 5-10 years. Look at the obvious satanic cartoon with the demon dog on Cartoon Network they try to pass off as satire. Thats just one example.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Never in my life have I folded my arms and done that. You have to make an effort to get your fingers and thumb in that position while resting. If it wasn’t an overt symbol, the what the fukk else is it? She’s also working with a$$holes in the administration, we don’t need to see covert background hand signals to know where she stands on race issues

Probably because you're not paying attention to how people fold their arms unless it's specifically pointed out to you, as is the case here. Someone mentioned how difficult it would be to do that with their arms folded but she had no difficulty pulling it off meaning that she either practiced this specifically to the point where she could do it for the cameras or it was just how her arms were positioned once folded. The former is plausible but latter much more likely. You guys are treading on Obama "Muslim fist bump" territory here.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
THE CACS AND COOS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE TRYING TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL IN THIS FUKKING THREAD

They got that "Agent alert, agent alert CODE 45! Wild negroes are figuring out that we are doing WP signs on national TV get in there and cause doubt and throw in some Hip-Hop slang. For reference use www.urbandictionary.com use terms like bruh, breh and homie. GO!"

FUKK YOU c00nS AND CACS especially @Una Mas @BlackPrint and ESPECIALLY you you fukking dusty racist ∆y = f(∆x).
:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

If you only see the video of her holding the sign.. ok. There's 1-2% doubt max (she works with Trump and Stephen Miller her husband's been appointed by Trump = they are confirmed racists and white supremacists.

But when you see the ENTIRE video of her getting a text, smiling and smirking and then immediately folding her arms and purposefully putting her arms into the WHITE POWER sign you know 100% this was intentional.

The amount of juelzing for these racists makes one thing clear: The Coli is way more Reddit than SOHH ever was (this was never even a problem on SOHH - it was a black forum with a few white 'guests' who got checked immediately if they crossed the line.. now we got racists running wild)

Shouts to the real ones on here calling this shyt what it really is: pure racism.

Shouts to @L0Qutus for posting the full proof

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Probably because you're not paying attention to how people fold their arms unless it's specifically pointed out to you, as is the case here. Someone mentioned how difficult it would be to do that with their arms folded but she had no difficulty pulling it off meaning that she either practiced this specifically to the point where she could do it for the cameras or it was just how her arms were positioned once folded. The former is plausible but latter much more likely. You guys are treading on Obama "Muslim fist bump" territory here.
The video makes it more than obvious that it was a conscious gesture. She received a text on her phone, read it, then immediately positioned her hands/fingers to form the gesture. She even tinkered with the positioning of her fingers to get it right. People are just downright stupid.