BREAKING: US Supreme Court overturns historic 1984 Chevron precedent, gutting power of federal agencies to regulate environment and public health.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
• Destruction of resources that will affect low income Black families the most
• Laws that will oppress Black ppl across the board.
• Erasure of Slavery in the educational curriculum
• Women’s Abortion rights being destroyed left and right
• LGBT rights being destroyed left and right
• No regulation of public health and environment
• Mandatory 10 commandments at school
• Genocide to expand US Imperialism

All in the name of “protecting the nuclear Black family”
“The Black Conservative’s Dream for Black America
full
”
“White Christian US Conservatism in BlackFace the way
full
”

Former white enslavers would be PROUD of these housepet KOONS doing all the continued legwork to protect White Supremacy for their white descendants in modern times.

LOST NIKKAS :scust:
That's cacs to their core.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Both sides tho right? shyt like this the Supreme Court is doing is only confirming the massive spanking the gop will get in 2020..

Its why the scotus is rushing to overturn everything.. They literally have a small window..
Yup and hopefully they expand it and dems got enough of a majority to fukking expel that tap dancing c00n thomas

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I'm 90% sure I'm outta here come retirement. They just don't give a fukk. All empires come to an end. Making it 200 years is usually the peak. We're overdue. fukk it.

Leaving it up to the states? With even dumber state reps and senators whose pockets are lined by corporations. :what:

But these cacs and c00ns won't care until it's their own dying due to all the deregulation they love pushing in the name of a dollar.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I'm 90% sure I'm outta here come retirement. They just don't give a fukk. All empires come to an end. Making it 200 years is usually the peak. We're overdue. fukk it.

Leaving it up to the states? With even dumber state reps and senators whose pockets are lined by corporations.

But these cacs and c00ns won't care until it's their own dying due to all the deregulation they love pushing in the name of a dollar.
We had a good run. but greedy mfs never stop at making a few bucks here and there off the system. They want it all