Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it's not a gang sign or a white power sign why she even doing it first and foremost in SENATE HEARINGS WHEN SHE'S BEING RECORDED?!!? :mindblown: She knew what she was doing, it's a signal, whether it's a white supremacist one or not it doesnt fukking matter!!!

Because if it was a black man sitting behind him throwing up the blood hand sign WHITE MEDIA WOULD BE ALL OVER IT, AS IT IS... :beli:
Have you ever grabbed your elbow when your arms were folded?

I mean if not, then I'm not sure ow you're gonna make it in life

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact so many people are choosing to die on this hill lets me know how easily something like communist purges or witch trials took place.

Some of yall really think you're being noble right now and end up jump off the edge of some overt bullshyt.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son. If you're sitting in a long-ass hearing just biding time and crossing your arms, you start fidgeting.

At least let her do something more blatant:

4da.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/that-indian-dude-on-here-averages-more-than-80-posts-per-day.658514/

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not sure what she's signalling, but that looks deliberate. I'm not going to say it's a white supremacist symbol, but #1 she knows she's right behind him, #2 a weird hand gesture, #3 I watched the hearings today she was very "expressive" the whole day. I thought she was suspect just based on that.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
They adopted it but how official is it? It's origins begin in trolling. How many folks throwing it up are true Alt Righters? I don't believe everyone using it is on a white power trip.

:leostare::leostare::leostare: really todd??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I pray to god you never fold your arms and scratch your inner arm with your index finger

NO ONE HOLDS THEIR HAND DELIBERATELY LIKE THAT AGAINST THEIR ARM YOU fukkING MORON!!!!!!! :pacspit: she was signaling!!! why are you in denial about this??? You believe trump is racist but this is a reach?!? you fukking kidding me?

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Its not a WP sign.

:pacspit:fukk u cac. We all know what that shyt is by now don't play stupid like the rest of your white supremacists.

These b*stards always jump straight to the "my parents are jewish immigrants or i'm half mexican i cant be racist" bullshyt excuse. So pathetic, as if they are suddenly not a racist cac pos cause their Jewish or Mexican.