Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
sam22.png

:troll:
:mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, I get people are on edge...but yall GOTTA be more strategic about this shyt.

People are blowing loads on the WRONG things.

Yall dying on the wrong hills for nothing then act shocked when you don't have the strength to call out actual blatant violations and transgressions

Relax @Flywin Lannister

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bruh, I get people are on edge...but yall GOTTA be more strategic about this shyt.

People are blowing loads on the WRONG things.

Yall dying on the wrong hills for nothing then act shocked when you don't have the strength to call out actual blatant violations and transgressions

Relax @Flywin Lannister

Man if you don’t shut the fukk up. Where you be at cuz? Ain’t you in Atlanta? Let’s meet up and build. I wanna meet you. No homo

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Its not a WP sign.

It looks like she got her arm folded, tbh.

Plus, yall gotta realize the majority of people outside of the internet don't know wtf that sign is. I only learned it after posting here myself.

That means mad diff things to mad diff people.

I'm not seeing it. And I'm the one who put like 80% of this forum up on what white supremacists are doing.

Seems like an awkward folding of the arms.

Save your rhetorical ammo for flagrant violantions

Ummmm...

Are y'all Russian bots? GTFOH with this open mindedness

For those of you saying they are TRYING to brink KKK Nazi shyt to the Supreme Court...

They are doing it. It's being done. When y'all let Trump win (those of you who didn't vote or wasted a vote .. or voted for this idiot)

GO AND FUKCING VOTE EVERY REPUB OUT EVERY ELECTION

This shyt is not a fukcing joke. It's deadly serious

Last edited:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ummmm...

Are y'all Russian boots? GTFOH with this open mindedness

For those of you saying they are TRYING to brink KKK Nazi shyt to the Supreme Court...

They are doing it. It's being done. When y'all let Trump (those of you who didn't vote or wasted a vote .. or voted for this idiot)

No, I'm not a Russian "boot". I prefer Timberland.
Please tell me what would be the point of holding up a White Power sign on live TV while being sworn in.. If you feel that Kavanaugh is a White supremacist, would it help or hurt him to have his clique throwing gang signs in the back? Further, what's the point of half-heartedly throwing up the set?

shyt feels like cacs saying that Kappa sign is the same thing as throwing up Blood.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No, I'm not a Russian "boot". I prefer Timberland.
Please tell me what would be the point of holding up a White Power sign on live TV while being sworn in.. If you feel that Kavanaugh is a White supremacist, would it help or hurt him to have his clique throwing gang signs in the back? Further, what's the point of half-heartedly throwing up the set?

Bot

Spell check

I assume you know this so yet again we are not picking and trying to throw doubt upon what I'm saying in a disingenuous, obtuse way

The point is "Fukc all you niqqers who thought we wouldn't come for that ass"

Out of all the totally backwards bizarre mentally ill things racists do, this act is the one that throws you?

This is the ONE that's mysterious?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ummmm...

Are y'all Russian boots? GTFOH with this open mindedness

They are doing it. It's being done. When y'all let Trump win (those of you who didn't vote or wasted a vote .. or voted for this idiot)

Are you ok?

I have 5 fingers on my hand.

Some of them get placed awkwardly throughout the day

A snapshot of a woman ironically doing contorting her fingers isn't enough for me.

Unless Obama meant to say "fukk you" to the camera here

obama-finger-.jpg

This isn't the hill to die on.

Be my guest tho... :manny:

We're already getting rid of republicans...everything you're doing is hyperventilating.

Republicans have fingers on their hands too. Sometimes a picture of an index finger and thumb touch. Sorry we have to equate folded arms to THIS:

1018316866.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Are you ok?

I have 5 fingers on my hand.

Some of them get placed awkwardly throughout the day

A snapshot of a woman ironically doing contorting her fingers isn't enough for me.

Unless Obama meant to say "fukk you" to the camera here

obama-finger-.jpg

This isn't the hill to die on.

Be my guest tho... :manny:

We're already getting rid of republicans...everything you're doing is hyperventilating.

Republicans have fingers on their hands too. Sometimes a picture of an index finger and thumb touch. Sorry we have to equate folded arms to THIS:

1018316866.jpg

I looked at the pic

It doesn't look like no natural awkward position to me

On top of the fact that Trump wants him. So I know he's a Nazi.

He gets no benefit of doubt from me

But the pic looks like what the thread title suggests. You goin out of your way to defend mosquitos and ticks now too?