BREAKING: US Supreme Court overturns historic 1984 Chevron precedent, gutting power of federal agencies to regulate environment and public health.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
2 decades???This is damage to last for the next several generations. Think about how we're still dealing with the effects of Reagan's presidency:francis:
A violent revolution where civilians start removing these folks from existence is literally the only thing that will get immediate changes and power into the hands of somebody willing to dismantle this system.

When I said id merk Musk and freeze his funds and roll all that money to civilians, I mean that shyt. The country would back you for whatever comes after that. A leader must be radical to make quick changes, changes must be radical because a slow process gets people disconnected.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People need to realize the only way forward is separation.

Remember, this is the same agent who talks about White women like this:

I'll take the pawg
I'll sponsor some pawg refugees :obama:
Good for him, hope he has some fun in that young pawg
I'll take a pawg over a wench.
Still eating her p*ssy from the back and nutting in her womb :ahh:

While talking about Black women like this:

They just call you a lame/incel if you point out Black women are largely allied with cacs these days. Sad reality is most Black men are very unaware/naive of our enemies and just how active they are in attacking us and invested in seeing our death/destruction.
Black women have developed an obsessive love/hate relationship with cac males, but this has been going on since slavery. They've always been open to them, even during Jim crow, BW/wm relationships were the most common IR.
Black men are raised to be cucks by Black women :yeshrug:
Black women are the most confused demographic in America.

And throwing in agent shyt like this:

"Who cares if massa ain't gonna do nothing for us, weez gotta keep voting y'all! :damn:"
So once again, we all just gotta accept Dems being weak, but keep voting for them? Just keep playing the eternal game?
I can't be a Black man because I'm pissed at how Dems play in our face?

As well as anti-Black shyt like this:

South Africans have done nothing to make the cacs respect them. Why wouldn't a man dominate those who allow him to dominate them?

Africans all over the world need to ask themselves some serious uncomfortable questions.
Maybe they should stop killing themselves based off tribe and religions forced on them by enemies?

Most people only care about themselves, as they should.
Nah, Africans are very docile towards arabs, whites and asians to a lesser extent
They're a disgusting group of people that should've been wiped out by now if South African men actually existed
It's a bunch of Africans, Caribbeans and Latinos. Nothing to do with us.

Breh believes that not voting for Democrats and hating on Africans/Caribbeans will lead to a segregated pro-Black paradise where White women are celebrated and Black women are shamed. Where exactly will this paradise be located? I'm pretty sure he hasn't thought that part through.

If he isn't being straight-up paid to cause disruption, then what the hell is going through his head?

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
All bullshyt aside, this is a tell that the Court will back Trumps designating Schedule F federal employees as at will employees. Taking away the ability of the so called Administrative state to actually regulate signals they are gonna be OK when Trump seizes that power for himself. Interesting times are a coming. Be prepared for anything.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A violent revolution where civilians start removing these folks from existence is literally the only thing that will get immediate changes and power into the hands of somebody willing to dismantle this system.

When I said id merk Musk and freeze his funds and roll all that money to civilians, I mean that shyt. The country would back you for whatever comes after that. A leader must be radical to make quick changes, changes must be radical because a slow process gets people disconnected.
Go be that leader breh. The black community will back you.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

This ain’t happening bruh. The people who were close enough to trying something near what you’re saying did it because they were backing Trump’s dumb ass saying the election was rigged.. and keep in mind that same man has a shot of winning this next election.., the same man who picked three of the people who sat in the seats to make this decision. People hate voting and all they, but you have to think about shyt like this when you’re voting man.. it’s not just “throwing your vote away” on this person or that person. This Supreme Court is going to wreak havoc for years to come.. just sit back and watch.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Make 1970s pollution Great Again :scust:

I suggest you all read up on why even a piece of shyt like Nixon saw it fit to start the Environmental Protection Agency.

Freedum:mjlol:
Day by day Trump gives Nixon another reason to be in the afterlife like "And y'all thought I was a piece of shyt :picard:."

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Remember, this is the same agent who talks about White women like this:

While talking about Black women like this:

And throwing in agent shyt like this:

As well as anti-Black shyt like this:

Breh believes that not voting for Democrats and hating on Africans/Caribbeans will lead to a segregated pro-Black paradise where White women are celebrated and Black women are shamed. Where exactly will this paradise be located? I'm pretty sure he hasn't thought that part through.

If he isn't being straight-up paid to cause disruption, then what the hell is going through his head?
:russell: hyperbolic lying bytch, I don't believe any of the bolded. You can't deny a single point of what I said, that's why you grab posts outta context to frame your own narrative.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Jackson, MS, "Cancer alley" in Louisiana and other parts of the country where Black people are vulnerable and are fighting against state or business interests that don't give a fukk about them.

Will have even less protections and safeguards in the near future.

And people are shucking & jiving ahead of the next election.
My hometown of Benton Harbor arguably has a worse water crisis than Flint. There are exceedingly high levels of lead in the water supply, which probably explains an AWFUL lot of what has happened to that city the last 50+ years.

‘Benton Harbor Is Not Flint’—It’s Worse

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russell: hyperbolic lying bytch, I don't believe any of the bolded. You can't deny a single point of what I said, that's why you grab posts outta context to frame your own narrative.

I quoted you directly. You tell people not to vote for democrats, and you shyt on Africans/Caribbeans and want nothing to do with them, but you claim Black folk should separate themselves and go live.....where exactly? Where would they live and not vote for Democrats, but also not be impacted by Republicans, and not have to associate with Africans/Carribeans?

And you hype up White women and brag about sex with them, while shytting on Black women who have sex with White men, but you're going to "separate" yourself with....who exactly? An entire community of Black men?

Go ahead, explain your strategy. Because the only concrete thing you've actually said is don't vote.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I quoted you directly. You tell people not to vote for democrats, and you shyt on Africans/Caribbeans and want nothing to do with them, but you claim Black folk should separate themselves and go live.....where exactly? Where would they live and not vote for Democrats, but also not be impacted by Republicans, and not have to associate with Africans/Carribeans?

And you hype up White women and brag about sex with them, while shytting on Black women who have sex with White men, but you're going to "separate" yourself with....who exactly? An entire community of Black men?

Go ahead, explain your strategy. Because the only concrete thing you've actually said is don't vote.
I said you don't have to vote Dems, never said not to. I have no problems saying I have problems with how incompetent the Dems are and to me it comes off as controlled opposition.

I don't shyt on African/Caribbeans outta nowhere, it's in response to them attacking us. But you're a liar, so you frame it as me just attacking them outta nowhere.

I 100% think we need a country of our own, like every ethnic group wants. This annoys you because you don't think Black Americans deserve our own country. You have no problem when foreigners come here, displace us in cities and form their own ethnic enclaves though :mjpls:

And I make pawg jokes you fukking fakkit, relax :mjlol: