Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt different election cycle. :francis: Building 3 million units don't mean shyt if zoning laws are not addressed. Also, that money would go to real estate developers who's preferring to build in downtown areas with higher starting costs.
Word this is fluff designed to poll well that will not impact people living in big democrat ran cities which is her base.

But she's out Trumping Trump so I'll allow it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You want a tax break for being single and not having kids? You already should have less expenses, therefore you are already paying less tax than a person with kids.

For example, let's say hypothetically you and Mike have the same salary, but Mike has three dependants. Let's say every person needs $50 a week to eat and there's a $5 tax. A person single with no kids pays $5 in tax. A person with three dependants pays $150 on food $15 tax. Not only do his expenses go up, but the goods and sales taxes he pays over the course of the year will be higher than the goods and sales taxes you pay.

At the end of the day, you will have far more financial freedom with your wage, and a higher quality of life.

Yes Mike choose to have kids, but his kids don't bring in an income, so he is paying more tax despite having the same income. The tax break isn't to make his life better than yours, it's to try bring up the quality of life for not just Mike but also his kids, to prevent them falling into poverty.

This is of course simplified and the numbers arent accurate but it is to demonstrate why there are tax breaks for having kids.

If Mike is a single parent then that is his fault for having more expenses.

Once again the fact you all keep focusing on single parents as the example of a family is proof you nikkas are fukking dead.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
False it would help first time owners get their home and then invest in the society and spend money in the economy, its a good thing. Stop the maga BS
Increased demand leads to higher prices.

Economy 101.

Think that people will sell with fixed interest rates at 2% to sell and have to get a new mortgage for 6% brehs.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
People's with no kids still need middle class help. We deserve breaks also.
Man fukk outta here. You single with no kids, ain't no reason you shouldn't be racked up already out here. If I only had to take care of myself I'd have way more money in the bank. You ain't adding anything to the future, pay what you owe now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk outta here. You single with no kids, ain't no reason you shouldn't be racked up already out here. If I only had to take care of myself I'd have way more money in the bank. You ain't adding anything to the future, pay what you owe now.
yep. i don't have kids, and i don't respect anyone without kids whining about not getting tax breaks

if they want tax breaks, they should have kids :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Because I`m being taxed more for shyt I don't benefit from.
Like what? And even then bro do you understand how social security and all of that works? If you don't have any kids you are just draining the system in the long term. You aren't adding any kids to the equation to put any money back into the system one day to keep it going. What do you need a tax break for? The fact you don't have to pay for child care, clothes, medical bills, extra food, etc. Should be enough of a break as it is.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
yep. i don't have kids, and i don't respect anyone without kids whining about not getting tax breaks

if they want tax breaks, they should have kids :mjlol:
Listen let me break it down for ya, pull up your chair, when folks are able to buy a home they will raise their family in that area, have kids, invest in the local economy, local stores. schools, shops, it will help the economy as they invest in it as well. got it?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen let me break it down for ya, pull up your chair, when folks are able to buy a home they will raise their family in that area, have kids, invest in the local economy, local stores. schools, shops, it will help the economy as they invest in it as well. got it?
cool. and when the government gives people free 25k cash for down payments on houses, the price of houses goes up

this is like arguing whether the sky is blue. stop embarrassing yourself. and i didn't even say i'm against the policy :mindblown: i'm fine with it

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tax relief for folks with kids and low income families with kids? Doesn’t affect me but where’s this been the last 4 years?

First time home owner credit? Doesn’t affect me aside from artificially increasing my homes value but where’s this been the last 4 years?

Medical debt/cost controls? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Grocery bill caps? Great. This isn’t a new issue. Where’s it been the last 4 years?

Genuinely curious what her response would be if someone asked “you’ve been the second most powerful person in the country for 3.5 years, why haven’t you implemented any of this yet” just over promising and not delivering. Gets great headlines though.

Same thing I asked. What the hell Biden was running on?? What the hell happened to the shyt he said he would do and how it would make things better?