Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn’t it devalue your home ?

25K for new homes goes along with 3 million new homes + the millions of empty homes that aren’t on the market currently (or just over priced) would probably come down in price to compete which would cause your home to theoretically lose value.
No and it's no different than home buying grants already available by local governments.

Daps
Wow, America is in such dire straights that this barebones BASIC ass plan that could’ve been done these last 4 years is impressive. Jesus
a “barebones BASIC ass plan” that’s more revolutionary than any rolled out by a presidential nominee in our lifetime, its closest analog being bernie’s platform in 2020.

you’re an unserious 🤡

:unimpressed:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

25K for new homes goes along with 3 million new homes + the millions of empty homes that aren’t on the market currently (or just over priced) would probably come down in price to compete which would cause your home to theoretically lose value.
:heh:
a “barebones BASIC ass plan” that’s more revolutionary than any rolled out by a presidential nominee in our lifetime, its closest analog being bernie’s platform in 2020.

you’re an unserious 🤡

She’s VP. Where’s it been?

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you’re an unserious 🤡

Lmao in our lifetimes? this is legit sad, the bar is in the dirt.

Also who tf is the middle class? People who work full time jobs?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Interested in the 25k down assistance. Wonder if u can get that on top of the other money saved.... cuz the homes I want have gone up to where I need to put more down

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Building more housing is the best way to lower prices so I love that idea. My only issue is that if you offer the 25k to people before increasing supply, you effectively just raise the market price of houses by 25k.

I also need to hear more about costs. Grocery costs have not gone up as much as people claim, and the increases we have seen are largely a product of workers being paid more. Same thing is happening with fast food but those costs are going up more. You can't convince me that prices are going to magically go back to early 2020 pre-covid levels because stores will be shook and stop "gouging."
The thing is even if the whole price goes up 25k, the 25k subsidy is to help you secure a down payment. You need to be able to put down a percentage of the total value. Raising the total value by 25k won't greatly effect the percentage you need to have up front, but having 25k subsidy to help secure a loan will make a great difference to alot of people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no, absolutely not

giving out 25k cash for people to put down on homes = higher home prices