dont get carried away by a few faulty polls

prepare for Trump

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This communist is defintely not winning

prepare for Trump
Well if you're a true #bothsider #NotangiblesNoVote and you believe that 13% of the Population of FBA holds the keys to the selection in the palms of their hands then. This is a bad look for Trump.

No one that's for Trump or anti Kamala actually seems to believe in any of this policies.

They're way left and only with him to spite the gays and because they believe that Trump can with a snap of his fingers transfer 20 million immigrants out of the country and keep them out and that will somehow benefit Black people.

They're not really for him they're anti Kamala.

I'm more in line with Trump's policies and I'm defenitely not voting for him.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

don't tell us biden should work with teh sam republican congress that tanked the border bill because trump told them too.

I’m sure you are aware they controlled the congress for years, plural, before this year? Didn’t have the time to get around to things like the economy and housing? Or just didn’t care so they could pander BS the next election cycle ?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope this isnt it,this must be the appetizer. Damn sure cant be the black agenda weve been waiting for for about a year now. I heard she and her VP were progressive radicals but this looks very vanilla.And they had the nerve to scoff at my policy ideas:picard:

First of all,dont you dare press us about black specefic policy/ legislation when youve never pressed the Democrats. But Im glad you finally asked.

The Home Depreciation act- Homes will begin to depreciate,which will allow people an opportunity to buy old homes at a fraction of the price. More people will become home owners and be able to save more income. This will close the racial wealth gap in the country. Houses depreciating will help promote more building of apartments. Currently zoning is an issue,as home owners dont want apartments near them, it hurts the property values and price gouging.

Riches for snitches policy- just like we have with the state lotterys. We will have a fund that offers cash for tips for crimes. Nobody knows the ammount that will be offered. You may get a text alert offering 10K for info on a purse snatching. You may get 50K for information on smash and grab suspects. People would be too afraid to do crimes with money on their heads.

Lean on Me Act- This is a law that holds the teachers/politicans accountable for failing schools. We also will invest money to add wings to schools,or build other schools. We will do our best to teach the children. But for those who dont wanns act right? We have a wing of the school thats militarized. Harsher discipline,light verbal abuse,physical punishments just like the military. Parents may not like it,but its this or you can teach them at home. If they want out,they will have to self correct. This will also help strengthen the U.S military by offering pre-training.

Criminal deportation act- You want to be a habitual criminal and terrorize black people? You wanna represent gang gang? You are subject to be deported to another state like Idaho where we think it would be difficult for you to continue gang banging. And for the more heinous criminals,you are subject to be deported to a underfunded prison in Guatamala or Congo. Cant promise you wont be killed on arrival. In exchange for our prisoners+cash,we will take one of their brightest black and brown people who want to come to America.

The Cut The Check Initiative-Reperations in the trillions are put into a Black Central Bank. Not every black person will recieve the money. But the money will specefically be for black people. Black people who are willing to live and build up infrsstructure,trucking businesses in concentrated areas. There will be a special council of righteous black men/women to oversee the funds.

The We Were Already Here Doctrine(Indigenious Rights)- There were some black natives who were already here in the Americas. We were mixed in with the Africans during the trans atlantic slave trade. Therefore black people should also be given some land rights like the Indians. We dont need much,maybe just a mere 500 acres set aside. This will be for the few black people who dont want to leave the country,but would still like to live one with nature. Living like indegionus black people did before colonization.

Reperations in the form of grants to leave the country-This will benefit us,as well as the whites who want their country back.

How will I get it passed? I think enough cacs would be on board with most of this. Most of these sound like punishments on the surface,but would actually benefit the black community,and would benefit other races. Ill let the democrats figure all that out. Really we just want something comprehensive that tells us Democrats have been thinking about it. We are sick of them bringing us ideas they clearly just put together,right before they stepped into that black church to cut a promo. Now,go take this to your leaders and maybe it will help them brainstorm:respect:.

Guess I didnt have enough LGBT policy:respect:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Man fukk outta here. You single with no kids, ain't no reason you shouldn't be racked up already out here. If I only had to take care of myself I'd have way more money in the bank. You ain't adding anything to the future, pay what you owe now.
We are the ones paying what we owe, for your kids. The child tax credit was so great Biden let it expire years ago. Suddenly it’s “campaign material” even though they can just re-implement it right back now. Why aren’t they?

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
We are the ones paying what we owe, for your kids
nikka no you're not. :heh:

I make 6 figures a year I get no government assistance as don't most people with kids. It was already broken down to you that having children means I pay taxes for me and them. You don't have any kids bro, why the fukk do you need a tax break? Learn to manage your money better, there is no reason to be broke with no kids out here, ABSOLUTELY NONE.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Like what? And even then bro do you understand how social security and all of that works? If you don't have any kids you are just draining the system in the long term. You aren't adding any kids to the equation to put any money back into the system one day to keep it going. What do you need a tax break for? The fact you don't have to pay for child care, clothes, medical bills, extra food, etc. Should be enough of a break as it is.
How am I draining the system when I may middle in come salary just in taxes, and don't use majority of the things my taxes go to besides roads lol.

I've paid enough in taxes in 10 years to raise 3 kids.

And all the bills you talking about should not be an issue where there is a FAMILY aka dual income and then you have the CHOICE to choose how many children you have based on what can be afforded.

The excuses don't cut it sorry.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

I make 6 figures a year I get no government assistance as don't most people with kids. It was already broken down to you that having children means I pay taxes for me and them. You don't have any kids bro, why the fukk do you need a tax break? Learn to manage your money better, there is no reason to be broke with no kids out here, ABSOLUTELY NONE.
Correct. If you want to have far less financial freedom, have kids. That’s a conscious choice parents make. If you don’t want to pay child care, etc, you can just not have kids. Why should all taxpayers subsidize someone an extra 6k on top of the current breaks simply for having a kid?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

your taxes benefit your kids...my taxes benefit your kids lol See how that works?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Correct. If you want to have far less financial freedom, have kids. That’s a conscious choice parents make. If you don’t want to pay child care, etc, you can just not have kids. Why should all taxpayers subsidize someone an extra 6k on top of the current breaks simply for having a kid?

Dudes ignoring family planning but disregard simply being Single in the USA the potential load of debt you may have to take on just to make Middle income salary due to university + life in general. Why are dudes ignoring Dual Income families should ease that load? And if you had children solo then that is on you, and they can miss me with the Widow edge case.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This communist is defintely not winning

prepare for Trump
If you think Kamala, who is a moderate, is a communist then I hate to find out what your political stance is :picard: