Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
pretty sure @Starman is a cac, couldnt even bring themselves to verify their race

same goes for @that guy

you gotta lot of that going on.

you would be stunned who you were going back and forth with
His account is from 2014, but he didn't start posting regularly until 2019 and since then it's been running interference for Republicans and Trump. :jbhmm:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
His account is from 2014, but he didn't start posting regularly until 2019 and since then it's been running interference for Republicans and Trump. :jbhmm:
This is always hilarious to me. “You have a life outside of thecoli so you must be an alias etc etc” :heh:

I have a real profession. Not “professional Coli poster” like you and my other Stan @Left.A1

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s a pathological liar

This from the person who falsely claimed that Kamala "identified as Asian her whole life" and was never Black until she ran for office?

The assertion is that Kamala identified as Asian her whole life until she ran for office. She does not really identify as a black woman. To make your point, you have to provide evidence of her self-identifying as black prior to running for president. If you can’t do that, then just reply to this post with a deflection.

I showed you DOZENS of proofs that she had identified as Black from childhood through adolescense up through adulthood and both before and after she ran for office. That destroyed your entire assertion, and you still haven't even admitted that.

You haven't come up with a single example of her identifying as "Asian" but not Black.

He said her majority white college in Canada was “majority-minority” I asked him where he got that information and he disappeared

Liar. I never disappeared, I posted the exact links supporting my assertion that her college was one of the most diverse in all of Canada while you haven't posted a single link supporting hers.

YOU said it was a majority White college, while having zero evidence for that other than the fact that "most people in Canada are white". So I guess there are no majority-minority colleges in the USA either?

I posted two different links stating that it was actually the most diverse college in Quebec and one of the most diverse colleges in all of Canada. I said that it was probably majority-minority "or something close to that" because its the most diverse college in the state and half or more of the famous alumni listed on the wikipedia page are non-white.

So far, my claim has far more information than yours does.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: that ban bet nonsense is in the bushes. There is a stickied thread that allows you to verify your ethnicity

as far as i am concerned you are a cac til further notice
In other words you’re a coward that makes accusations that you’re too scared to stand on. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If your other 3 grandparents aren’t black

We already posted the pictures and geneologies and demonstrated that Donald Harris seems to have 1 dark-skinned Black grandparent, 2 light-skinned Black grandparents, and 1 white grandparent.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Even more proof. Lot of those Arab leaders and arab citizens in the middle east are actually cacs. They descend from cacs that invaded those areas centuries ago. Hence the lighter skinned Arabs compared to the darker ones.

You're making that up. We've gone over this in another thread.

According to the most comprehensive genetic survey of the subject ever done, Arabs have less of the European genetics lines than Black Americans do.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

There's a thread where someone said that Donald Trump was going to take us back to Jim Crow, and @that guy wrote multiple messages claiming that Jim Crow life was better anyway. Just so he could deflect from Donald Trump.

Do you realize black people have about same amount of wealth under Jim Crow as today. Were still getting slaughtered in the street in broad daylight by the police. At least during Jim Crow we had our own businesses and our family structure and communities were still intact.

It’s a fact that integration was a disaster for black people. You have less choice now. At least during Jim Crow you could patronize a black business. Now there are no black businesses. You said trump is trying to bring Jim Crow back. The conditions were facing now are comparable to Jim Crow.

The fact of the matter is black people are in a worse position economically than during segregation despite loyally and consistently voting democrat for 70 years.

He also argues that Moors didn't come from Africa, but are the true native Black Europeans. :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There's a thread where someone said that Donald Trump was going to take us back to Jim Crow, and @that guy wrote multiple messages claiming that Jim Crow life was better anyway. Just so he could deflect from Donald Trump.

He also argues that Moors didn't come from Africa, but are the true native Black Europeans. :mjlol:
@10bandz @rhakim is in here lying again :russ:

Can you post the links to his exposal threads so we can get him to take another sabbatical then come back under a new name? :dead:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You're making that up. We've gone over this in another thread.

According to the most comprehensive genetic survey of the subject ever done, Arabs have less of the European genetics lines than Black Americans do.
cap. Cacs conquered and was polluting their bloodlines. The ones in North Africa now is some either cacs or mutts

Map-of-the-Roman-Empire-in-the-mid-2-nd-century-AD-created-as-part-of-the-EU-culture.png

Rome took over Arabia