Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why would I ban bet you when the mechanisms are in place to easily prove your race

Just inbred trash larping as a black online. Typical lame behavior
I’m sorry I didn’t hear your answer.

Do you want to ban bet that I’m black or not? It’s a yes or no question.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Almost none of Arabia is in that picture. You don't even know where Arabs are, do you? :russ:

Yes, there was some White intrusion in North Africa (which is not the same as Arabia). For example, Morocans are around 10-20% European background, depending on whether they are from south Morocco or north Morocco.

South Moroccan subgroup: 53% North African, 28% West/Central/East African, 11% Southern European, and 10% Arabian

Moroccan subgroup: 50% North African, 18% West/Central/East African, 13% Southern European, 14% Arabian, and 5% West Asian

North Moroccan subgroup: 51% North African, 18% Southern European, 13% Arabian, 8% West/Central/East African and 7% West Asian

That, once again, is a lower % of European descent than the average African-American. Your claim was a lie.
sorry if you don't know where Arabia is bruh

The Roman presence in the Arabian Peninsula had its foundations in the expansion of the empire under Augustus, and continued until the Arab conquests of Eastern Roman territory from the 630s onward.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
the problem is them not them denying her indian heritage, they are trying to force black americans to see her as fully black american. it's not working. I literally said her Indian heritage has been on display this whole time. why did you strawman some shyt i never said?

look at how much explaining and reaching yall have to do. Its. Not. Working.

Democrats should have just came up with some policies for her real fast and ran with that.
That’s his patented posting style right there :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the problem is them not them denying her indian heritage, they are trying to force black americans to see her as fully black american. it's not working. I literally said her Indian heritage has been on display this whole time. why did you strawman some shyt i never said?

Democrats should have just came up with some policies for her real fast and ran with that.

Yall making shyt up. Who has made the argument she has a purely african america bloodline? Her name is fukking Kamala. Who doenst know her mama is an Indian :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the problem is them not them denying her indian heritage, they are trying to force black americans to see her as fully black american.

Give an example of the Democrats doing that.

The whole "Kamala isn't Black!" issue was started by Trump, Democrats didn't start that conversation. The threads about Kamala's race in here have almost all been started and pushed by anti-democrats. This isn't what Democrats have chosen to focus on at all - the Black vote is a tiny fraction of the total vote they need in swing states.

People being stupid is not an argument. You have people in this thread continuing to claim that she's Chinese/Indian and not Black on her DAD'S side. You have people claiming that she never claimed Black until 2019 even though she had proudly claimed Black and been a major part of Black organizations her entire life. The fact that a bunch of agents in here are trying to derail proves what exactly?

They did already. Why aren't you in those threads?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall making shyt up. Who has made the argument she has a purely african america bloodline? Her name is fukking Kamala. Who doenst know her mama is an Indian :mjlol:
All bullshyt aside, I don't think that's he said. I think he missed a comma between them and not, which makes it a bit unclear.

EDIT: Comma or a period.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:francis: her grandmother looks like a darkskin coolie - too me :hubie:

Already debunked in this thread.

The exact geneology of both sides of his family has already been posted, going all the way back to the 1820s. His mother's grandparents were Patrick Fenegon (born in Jamaica in 1833), Mary Fenegon (born in Jamaica in 1838), John Allen (birthplace unknown in 1845), and Joanna Elizabeth Moses (born in Jamaica in 1868, daughter of Peter Moses who was born in Jamaica in 1820).

The first Indians arrived in Jamaica in 1845, and no one in Harris's genology has an Indian name or an Indian birthplace listed. Unless the Indians in question were named "Harris", "Brown", "Watson", "Moses", and "Fenegan" and lied about their place of birth, then no, his mother is not Indian.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yall making shyt up. Who has made the argument she has a purely african america bloodline? Her name is fukking Kamala :mjlol:
Another poster strawmanning some shyt i never said. :dahell:

this is what i said:
They know damn well her Indian heritage has been out here as long as she's been a household name.

this is why i backed off on talking about this political shyt all the time. people respond to shyt nobody said.

i've already said responded to more than i wanted to. yall got it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is always hilarious to me. “You have a life outside of thecoli so you must be an alias etc etc” :heh:

I have a real profession. Not “professional Coli poster” like you and my other Stan @Left.A1
You have a life outside of thecoli, but ever since then, you've been posting every day non-stop, often ranking among the top 2-3 posters in 10+ page threads. You have 55 posts in this thread alone. You're not fooling anyone, and you're not as clever as you think you are.

This follows a pattern for people who come on here and pretend to be something they're not--just like you're doing now. It's why you've ducked this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...no-longer-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There are 200,000 black people in Montreal and Kamala's high school was 40% Black....but now Black culture doesn't exist in Canada because national stats matter more than the ACTUAL PLACE YOU LIVE?

So I guess Koreatown in LA isn't Asian culture because the USA is only 4% Asian. :mjlol:

Hell, by this logic Kamala can't be Indian anymore because there weren't enough Indians in North America for Indian culture to exist. :russ:

so now you’re moving the goals post

1st off you edited my entire post … about I wouldn’t have an issue with this if she remained an Oakland … kso why did you edit that part? The reason you did because you know it’s true

And I never said black culture in Canada doesn’t exist. I simply asked what is black culture in Canada ? The fact that you were refused to answer that and switch up it is telling.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
sorry if you don't know where Arabia is bruh

The Roman presence in the Arabian Peninsula had its foundations in the expansion of the empire under Augustus, and continued until the Arab conquests of Eastern Roman territory from the 630s onward.

Look at where the Arab population centers are, then look at your map again. Your own map exposed you.

You haven't posted a single link showing that Arabs are actually genetically European.

I already posted the genetics that proved that Arabs are not Europeans. The fact that the Roman empire controlled the western edge of the peninsula didn't magically make them all White. Do you just want to deny the proven science in order to make up your own random narrative based on....nothing?