Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How is laughing at a clown ass nikka any more embarrassing than being the clown ass nikka getting laughed at? :heh:

Either way, I appreciate you giving no attempt to deny how thoroughly and embarrassingly you've been shytted on throughout this thread... That is an added bit of comedy I had to chuckle at this morning :russ:
Another post about me and no posts about the actual thread topic. Glad to know I live in your head rent free :heh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when in american history could you have a biological grandparent who looked like that and not be considered black?

these blackface accounts are playing in our faces and boldly trying to redefine a social construct they pushed on us for years and defined systemically, just so they could gaslight black people into not supporting a woman who has always been considered black and of Indian descent her entire life.

if kamala harris wasn't a public figure and you saw her shopping or wherever you'd assume she was black and so would every other race of people in america. we got kamala harris lookalikes all over america. stop entertaining this psyops.

If your other 3 grandparents aren’t black

timeless

All Star
Daps
To me she is an Indian woman, but if majority Jamaicans want to claim her as black then they can and they should. Doesn't mean she's black to me.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Another post about me and no posts about the actual thread topic. Glad to know I live in your head rent free :heh:
Of course laughing at your stupid ass doesn't cost rent... That's my point....you're the cheap entertainment :russ:

LMAO at needing to break it down for you.....now go make yourself useful like before by being humiliated on a public forum...I need my laughs for the day goofy nikka

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is that what coolie means? I always heard my jamaican homies call anybody with that indian slick hair thar

:ohhh:
Who cares about race :heh:
Let’s have a “post your birth certificate” thread to see who’s black American :sas1:
That thread:
Some FBAs and

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:what:

currently Canada Black population is 4% - neverless 50 years ago in the 70s it had to be half of that
and what exactly is Canadian Black culture ?

There are 200,000 black people in Montreal and Kamala's high school was 40% Black....but now Black culture doesn't exist in Canada because national stats matter more than the ACTUAL PLACE YOU LIVE?

So I guess Koreatown in LA isn't Asian culture because the USA is only 4% Asian. :mjlol:

Hell, by this logic Kamala can't be Indian anymore because there weren't enough Indians in North America for Indian culture to exist. :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Of course laughing at your stupid ass doesn't cost rent... That's my point....you're the cheap entertainment :russ:

LMAO at needing to break it down for you.....now go make yourself useful like before by being humiliated on a public forum...I need my laughs for the day goofy nikka
You have 50 posts about me in the thread.
You have 0 on the thread topic.

You’re humiliating yourself :huhldup:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:what:

currently Canada Black population is 4% - neverless 50 years ago in the 70s it had to be half of that
and what exactly is Canadian Black culture ?

see , i wouldn’t make this argument if she stayed in Oakland during her teen years - but nobody is gonna convince me on her so-called Blackness living in Canada from her most influential years before becoming an adult
He’s a pathological liar that already got ran off the site before for being a fraud :heh:

He said her majority white college in Canada was “majority-minority” I asked him where he got that information and he disappeared