Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody just posted up that same man comes from a white man that married a black lady generations ago. Now if you wanna claim black women that had children with white men's kids as black then that's on you. The seed on both side is cac & indian. The seed never changes from its original roots hence how you can determine your race .

I notice you conveniently ignored the malcom x comparison was he a cac too following this logic?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You think we should ignore her growing up in a predominantly Black neighborhood surrounded by passionate Black activists in her life until 13, and then attending an HCBU and pledging a Black sorority at 19, then maintaining those ties as well as being a prominant member of Black professional organizations throughout her adult life, so that now, "Only teenage years count!" :laff:

Wait, were you aware that Kamala's high school in Canada was 40% Black, that Kamala's best friend in Canada was Black, and that when she started getting abused by her stepfather, Kamala's mother invited her to come live with their family?

38242070-9167149-image-a-19_1611137295791.jpg

Ms. Harris did, indeed, move to Montreal as a 12-year-old with her sister in 1976, when their mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was recruited to conduct breast-cancer research at Jewish General Hospital and to teach at McGill University’s medical school.

Over the next five years, Kamala Harris continued to shuttle between Quebec’s largest city and California to stay with her father, Donald J. Harris, an economist at Stanford, and a family friend during holidays and vacations.

Kamala Harris' childhood best friend has told how the kindness of the Vice President- elect's family 'changed the trajectory of her life' when they took her in as a teenager.

Wanda Kagan, an administrative agent from Montreal, met the Harris after they both joined Westmount High School in Quebec and said the pair 'instantly bonded'.

The pair found themselves in a high school that was about 60 percent white and 40 percent Black and drew from a variety of neighborhoods that cut across economic lines.

They developed an unusually close friendship. When Ms. Kagan told Ms. Harris that she was being sexually abused by her stepfather, Ms. Harris had her move into her family’s apartment in a middle-class neighborhood.

“It’s not just that she took me in,” Ms. Kagan said. “It’s that human side of her, that empathetic side of her that could be so compassionate to realize that there was something going on.”

So the "non-black" period of Kamala's life that you were trying to focus on was Kamala attending a 40% Black high school, where her closest friends were Black, where she lived with her Indian mother, her Black/Indian sister, and her Black closest friend, and then visited her Black father on holidays and summers.

Y'all are FLAILING in here. :laff:

:what:

currently Canada Black population is 4% - neverless 50 years ago in the 70s it had to be half of that
and what exactly is Canadian Black culture ?

see , i wouldn’t make this argument if she stayed in Oakland during her teen years - but nobody is gonna convince me on her so-called Blackness living in Canada from her most influential years before becoming an adult

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Goalposts got moved again to black people must have at least one fully black man in their ancestry because black women dont count at all, but the indian woman DOES count. Yall really make this shyt up as you go along:laff:

And according to this other guy if you live in Canada then you dont know how to be a black person :mjlol:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I notice you conveniently ignored the malcom x comparison was he a cac too following this logic?
If Malcom's dad comes from a cac colonizer man than of course he's a cac. I really don't see what's hard about this shyt. Do your pops come from a man from the transatlantic slave trade or the damn slave masters. Had to break it down even more for you.

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Examining Race in Jamaica: How Racial Category and Skin Color Structure Social Inequality

Abstract: Jamaica’s social inequality is primarily held to be class-based due, in part, to the country’s perceived ethno-racial homogeneity and to the particularities of its colonial past. However, whether “race” also systemically shapes inequality in Jamaica remains understudied. To address this empirical lacuna, I examine the efects of two measures of race—categorical race and skin color—on years of schooling and household amenities using data from the 2014 AmericasBarometer social survey. I fnd that access to household amenities and years of schooling are starkly structured by racial category, and even more robustly by skin color, across all dimensions. The fndings challenge long-held assumptions that marginalize race with regards to social inequality in Jamaica. They also suggest the importance of a multidimensional approach to studying the efects of race for understanding stratifcation dynamics in Jamaica. As an English-speaking, majority Afro-descent society in the Caribbean, the study’s fndings add a unique country case for comparison to Latin America and may also speak to other similar contexts in the region.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You know you embarrassed somebody on thecoli when they come into another thread and don’t even post about the topic but came just to tag you a million times and dap every post against yours without even reading it. :huhldup:

I got a Coli hate stan. Now I know how Tariq nasheed feels :russ:
How is laughing at a clown ass nikka any more embarrassing than being the clown ass nikka getting laughed at? :heh:

Either way, I appreciate you giving no attempt to deny how thoroughly and embarrassingly you've been shytted on throughout this thread... That is an added bit of comedy I had to chuckle at this morning :russ:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
At least youre consistant :laff:
no way to get caught up in "what race am i" BS..

nikkas last name Johnson, Jackson, etc not Recca'son.. The male and female child took the father's last name. Taking the last name of ya mom's and this one drop rule shyt is new.

Historical proof

Numbers 1:18 KJV​

“And they assembled all the Congregation together on the first day of the second moneth, and they declared their pedegrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty yeres old and vpward by their polle.”

Pedigree: noun. an ancestral line; line of descent; lineage; ancestry. a genealogical table, chart, list, or record, especially of a purebred animal. distinguished, excellent, or pure ancestry.

Dictionary.com | Meanings & Definitions of English Words › pedi...

PEDIGREE Definition & Meaning - Dictionary.com

One drop rule was made to confuse black folks about who they are. Just trace your fathers roots to know your race/linegae/pedigree.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Even more proof. Lot of those Arab leaders and arab citizens in the middle east are actually cacs. They descend from cacs that invaded those areas centuries ago. Hence the lighter skinned Arabs compared to the darker ones.

It might be some men in here who don't know their biological father so i get why this maybe too close to home

Last edited: