Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There's a thread where someone said that Donald Trump was going to take us back to Jim Crow, and @that guy wrote multiple messages claiming that Jim Crow life was better anyway. Just so he could deflect from Donald Trump.

He also argues that Moors didn't come from Africa, but are the true native Black Europeans. :mjlol:
@rhakim were still waiting on your response to this post. You been posting your trademark “wall of texts” posts but conveniently never responded to this. How many times do you have to get exposed? :russ:

I love it when you shills attempt to sound smart but end up only putting your foot in your mouth :mjlol:

Believe it or not, black people are smart enough to develop our own conclusions. Not every opinion that differs from shills like you came from the right wing. Thousands of black people who watched the video and all heard the same thing are now right wing low information idiots all because a white journal list said so. :jbhmm:

We can easily debunk this. Go to the video start at 38:00.

38:12 DJ Envy: what does Kamala Harris listen to?

Charlemagne: what were you listening to when you were high? (She admitted she smoked weed only while she was in college) what song was playing?

Kamala: (nervous laugh as she tries to think of famous rappers)

DJ envy: (in response to charlamgane’s question) Yeah was it snoop?

The operative word being “was” as in past tense.

Kamala: (in direct response to envy’s comment) Yes definitely snoop. Tupac for sure.

38:25 DJ envy: what’s your favorite hip hop artist now?

Kamala: you know who I really love? Cardi B

Um no, as I just showed you they asked her what she listens to AFTER the snoop and Tupac comments. They didn’t edit out anything. You clearly never even watched the videos. You just googled an article that said what you wanted.

The irony of saying we’re parroting right wing talking points when thousands of black people who listened to the article and came to the same conclusion are wrong because some random white journalists said otherwise. Next time, instead of fact checking black people, fact check the white journalist you parrot your information from.

Your ridiculous explanation that Kamala Harris meant she was listening to Tupac and cardi N TODAY is even more ridiculous than the idea that she was listening to Tupac and snoop in 1985. A district attorney and prosecutor that listens to tupac :dead:

Where do they find you goofy nikkas :mjlol:

Kamala Harris was clearly briefed by her campaign to say she listens to Tupac and cardi b in order to appear “down with people” and part of the culture because when this reporter asked her “who is the best rapper alive?” Her knee jerk reaction was to scream “Tupac!” :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You were pining for the Jim Crow era in order to defend Trump, and instead of defending yourself, you're going to call @10bandz to deflect? Do you really think that @10bandz wants to be associated with the pro-Trump movement and those ridiculous right-wing claims that Black people were better under Jim Crow before MLK and LBJ "ruined" everything?

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You were pining for the Jim Crow era in order to defend Trump, and instead of defending yourself, you're going to call @10bandz to deflect? Do you really think that @10bandz wants to be associated with the pro-Trump movement and those ridiculous right-wing claims that Black people were better under Jim Crow before MLK and LBJ "ruined" everything?
Post the exact post verbatim where I said black people were “better off” and that “MLK and LBJ ruined everything” you lying imbecile :russ:

I don’t have to go back and change my old posts like you for exposed for doing :dead:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
when in american history could you have a biological grandparent who looked like that and not be considered black?

these blackface accounts are playing in our faces and boldly trying to redefine a social construct they pushed on us for years and defined systemically, just so they could gaslight black people into not supporting a woman who has always been considered black and of Indian descent her entire life.

if kamala harris wasn't a public figure and you saw her shopping or wherever you'd assume she was black and so would every other race of people in america. we got kamala harris lookalikes all over america. stop entertaining this psyops.

:francis: her grandmother looks like a darkskin coolie - too me :hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
cap. Cacs conquered and was polluting their bloodlines. The ones in North Africa now is some either cacs or mutts

Map-of-the-Roman-Empire-in-the-mid-2-nd-century-AD-created-as-part-of-the-EU-culture.png

Almost none of Arabia is in that picture. You don't even know where Arabs are, do you? :russ:

Yes, there was some White intrusion in North Africa (which is not the same as Arabia). For example, Morocans are around 10-20% European background, depending on whether they are from south Morocco or north Morocco.

South Moroccan subgroup: 53% North African, 28% West/Central/East African, 11% Southern European, and 10% Arabian

Moroccan subgroup: 50% North African, 18% West/Central/East African, 13% Southern European, 14% Arabian, and 5% West Asian

North Moroccan subgroup: 51% North African, 18% Southern European, 13% Arabian, 8% West/Central/East African and 7% West Asian

That, once again, is a lower % of European descent than the average African-American. Your claim was a lie.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You’re too scared to ban bet continue to talk tough :unimpressed:

Why would I ban bet you when the mechanisms are in place to easily prove your race

Just inbred trash larping as a black online. Typical lame behavior

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Post the exact post verbatim where I said black people were “better off”

I already did. :dead:

The fact of the matter is black people are in a worse position economically than during segregation despite loyally and consistently voting democrat for 70 years.

It’s a fact that integration was a disaster for black people. You have less choice now. At least during Jim Crow you could patronize a black business. Now there are no black businesses. You said trump is trying to bring Jim Crow back. The conditions were facing now are comparable to Jim Crow.

and that “MLK and LBJ ruined everything” you lying imbecile :russ:

I didn't say that you said that. I said those are the sort of ridiculous right-wing narratives that your posts are lending support to.

You DID say that integration was a disaster, you think that voting for Democrats was a mistake, and you claimed things were better under Jim Crow.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Democrats should have let that "she's black yall...just accept it" shyt go as soon as they saw push back online. They know damn well her Indian heritage has been out here as long as she's been a household name. They should have just came up with some new policies and ran with that.

The people that the shills have been trying to shame about her blackness aren't looking as crazy and dumb as they would like.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t have to go back and change my old posts like you for exposed for doing

I didn't once change any old posts, I just deleted personal information.

Since you've already deleted multiple posts just today, where the fukk do you get off claiming that you don't do that? :dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Democrats should have let that "she's black yall...just accept it" shyt go as soon as they saw push back online. They know damn well her Indian heritage has been out here as long as she's been a household name. They should have just came up with some new policies and ran with that.

The people that the shills have been trying to shame about her blackness aren't looking as crazy and dumb as they would like.
They have nothing else to stand on besides that and "she isn't Trump".

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Democrats should have let that "she's black yall...just accept it" shyt go as soon as they saw push back online. They know damn well her Indian heritage has been out here as long as she's been a household name.

Where have the Democrats ever tried to deny her Indian heritage? :why:

They should have just came up with some new policies and ran with that.

They already have, there's multiple threads on it. I'm in there, why aren't you?

People in here are claiming that Kamala's dad is a secret Indian, Kamala's dad is a secret Chinese, Kamala's parents were part of a 1960s CIA plant to sneak a non-FBA person into the presidency, Kamala never claimed Black before 2019, etc......and you don't think they look crazy?

WTF would they have to say to look crazy to you? :dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Where have the Democrats ever tried to deny her Indian heritage? :why:

They already have, there's multiple threads on it. I'm in there, why aren't you?

People in here are claiming that Kamala's dad is a secret Indian, Kamala's dad is a secret Chinese, Kamala's parents were part of a 1960s CIA plant to sneak a non-FBA person into the presidency, Kamala never claimed Black before 2019, etc......and you don't think they look crazy?

WTF would they have to say to look crazy to you? :dead:
the problem is them not them denying her indian heritage, they are trying to force black americans to see her as fully black american. it's not working. I literally said her Indian heritage has been on display this whole time. why did you strawman some shyt i never said?

look at how much explaining and reaching yall have to do. Its. Not. Working.

Democrats should have just came up with some policies for her real fast and ran with that.