Janet Jackson backtracks and acknowledges that Kamala Harris is black.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Politics aside this whole argument is stupid. Black folks all the sudden acting like the concept of being mixed or biracial is some sort of oddity. Damn near all of her nieces and nephews are biracial. Her own kid is biracial. She letting a nikka (her brother) mislead her when his own kids are biracial.
This⬆️⬆️⬆️
it's not black folks entirely, it's white people suddenly wanting to redefine blackness because the one drop rule is no longer advantageous to them. in a few months or years this speedrun to redefine blackness a few months before an election will likely be academically examined for it's audacity and desperation.
And THIS⬆️⬆️⬆️

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of black people go through trauma. That don’t make them change their black features have white kids and marry white people :mjpls:
Everyone's trauma isn't someone's personal trauma. Braindead take. Trauma affects people differently and they develop coping symptoms based on their environment to escape their aggressors and their effect.

Joe did a number on those kids and a good chunk of them married and dated out aside from their surgeries. The psychology of mutilating yourself is soaked in deep seated hatred. That was put there by Joe.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The commission made c00net Jackson repent in 33 business minutes

moonwalk-rick.gif
:what: Janet got a big dikk, breh

:umad: DonGOAT Trump is going to make America great again

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
gettyimages-613497858.jpg

so, you’re cool with applying nazi “race science” to attack kamala.

:mjpls:

I was going to post a long list of famous Black Americans that he wouldn't consider "phenotypically black" either....but then I realized he would just double down on it. The brother literally hates all Black people other than a small handful of artists and prostitutes with black elbows. I don't know why he even pretends to want "something for black people" when he doesn't like any of them.