Janet Jackson backtracks and acknowledges that Kamala Harris is black.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn so she's not backing from her apology! Interesting.

Janet has always been an advocate for Black Americans and an advocate to fight again police brutality, sexual violence, and for women's rights.

She's entitled to her opinion much just like anyone else.

"Contacted by Variety, Elmasri claimed in an email, “I no longer work for her. I was fired by Janet and Randy, after attempts to improve her image in front of public opinion and her fans, and this is something I do not deserve.” He then offers “All my support” to Vice President Harris. Jackson’s reps did not immediately have a response, although sources close to her team tell Variety that Elmasri is not known to have been directly associated with the singer."

Daps
Damn so she's not backing from her apology! Interesting.

Janet has always been an advocate for Black Americans and an advocate to fight again police brutality, sexual violence, and for women's rights.

She's entitled to her opinion much just like anyone else.

"Contacted by Variety, Elmasri claimed in an email, “I no longer work for her. I was fired by Janet and Randy, after attempts to improve her image in front of public opinion and her fans, and this is something I do not deserve.” He then offers “All my support” to Vice President Harris. Jackson’s reps did not immediately have a response, although sources close to her team tell Variety that Elmasri is not known to have been directly associated with the singer."

you’re not advocating for black people by slandering the father of the woman running to prevent a neo-nazi from becoming president.

being entitled to one’s opinion doesn’t mean its public expression is harmless.

:francis:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you’re not advocating for black people by slandering the father of the woman running to prevent a neo-nazi from becoming president.

being entitled to one’s opinion doesn’t mean its public expression is harmless.

:francis:
I don't think she mentioned Trump or was trying to slander her. You can tell she was misinformed, which isn't new. She's probably so far removed and disconnected from politics at this phase of her life.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you she didnt back track

Dodo bird negroes denigrating a FBA icon for some hindu bedwench

Nasty wrk
A lot of Black folks put the Democratic Party over Blackness if you see it.

Also I don't care what she said. Her opinion. She's far removed from politics.

I just hate that a lot of Black folks are so eager to do what white liberals tell them at the drop of a hat. So fukking idiotic.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ignorance
Just going to put you on ignore. Your ignorance has become too much.

I just hate that a lot of Black folks are so eager to do what white liberals tell them at the drop of a hat. So fukking idiotic.
Y'all gotta be kidding me with this. Just because someone is Black, we're supposed to do what, exactly, when they say or do something that deserves being criticized?

This isn't a matter of opinion. She is telling a demonstrable lie. Should people just shrug their shoulders?

You are showing your own low opinion of other Black folks and robbing them of their agency by claiming that we only care because white liberals say we should. Why aren't we allowed to have our own standards?

edit: changed wording.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

She said... Her dad... Is white...

That's not an opinion.

Half of the white accusations on this board are usually followed up with a ban bet. Hell, even a good 10% of those are followed up with an invitation to shoot the fair one lol.