Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Well, let's look at the actual evidence.

This is Donald Harris

Donald Harris's mother, Beryl Christie Harris (née Finegan), with Kamala

Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-12.18.41-PM-1920x1080.jpg

Donald Harris's maternal grandmother, Iris Finegan, with Kamala

2.-Miss-Iris-with-her-greatgranddaughter-Kamala-%C2%A9-Donald-J-1024x755.jpg

Donald Harris's maternal grandfather - no pictures online, but considering his wife and daughter's complexion and features pretty much match, as well as looking at the names of his own parents, I'm guessing he was probably 1/2 Black and 1/2 Irish.

Donald Harris's father, Oscar Joseph Harris

medium.jpg

Donald Harris's paternal grandmother, Christiana Brown

miss_chrishy.jpg

Donald Harris's paternal grandfather, Joseph Alexander Harris

Harris-34958.jpg

So it appears that 3 out of 4 of Donald Harris's grandparents were Afro-Jamaican, one of them dark-skinned and the other two lighter-skinned, and the fourth grandparent was White-passing at least. There are zero Indian or Chinese or any other Asian names anywhere in Donald Harris's geneology.

I think the "Donald Harris isn't even Black, he's Chinese/Indian!" theories can officially be put to rest. Not that they weren't really stupid from the onset.

You just linked Donald Harris's father's original roots to a white man. And i just said Harris etymology is a Cac name. :salute: So his blackness is from his mom's side. So yeah Kamala's dad is a spicy cac and her mom
is Indian

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Harris daddy ain't an Indian that she gets a pass. We just need proof
Proof has been posted on the literal same page of a thread you are posting in y'all got selective vision at this point :what:

You just linked Donald Harris's father's original roots to a white man. And i just said Harris etymology is a Cac name. :salute: So his blackness is from his mom's side. So yeah Kamala's dad is a spicy cac and her mom
is Indian

So you mean to tell me he has white admixture like all slave descendants including fba/ados? Shocking:gladbron:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Proof has been posted on the literal same page of a thread you are posting in y'all got selective vision at this point :what:
you better look two posts up. Proof is her daddys roots comes from a white man's lineage that married a black woman. She come from
bedwench cac/indian stock. Not from not black man no where in her family free

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Indian Americans are pulling up for Kamala

:wow:
Look at how the article says Indians who never voted before are planning to vote for Kamala. Just like black people who never voted before voted for Obama.

But shills will be shills and claim “why does her race even matter?” :troll:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you better look two posts up. Proof is her daddy comes from a white man's lineage that married a black woman. She come from
bedwench cac/indian stock. Not from not black man no where in her family free
A scenario common as water in many black america families, news flash black americans ain't 100% black either :gladbron:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

So you mean to tell me he has white admixture like all slave descendants including fba/ados? Shocking:gladbron:
You mean to tell me out of all the millions of pure black slaves that came to the Americas what are the chances you don't come from the lineage of one of the men that came off the boat, but you still calling yourself black :dead:. Your daddy is a cac and your mom is indian GTFOH

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean to tell me out of all the millions of pure black slaves that came to the Americas what are the chances you don't come from the lineage of one of the men that came off the boat, but you still calling yourself black :dead:. Your daddy is a cac and your mom is indian GTFOH
Since when did they have black mothers?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
lA scenario common as water in many black america families, news flash black americans ain't 100% black either :gladbron:
Our family tree don't lead to no cac British or Ireland either. Well atleast mine, don't know about you. Keep going up that Kamala's dads family tree and it's cac central :gladbron:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our family tree don't lead to no cac British or Ireland either. Keep going up that muthafukka and it's cac central :gladbron:
So you are one of the extraordinarily rare 100% black african american slave descendents with completely untouched pure breed genetics? congratulations:gladbron:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So you are one of the extraordinarily rare 100% black african american slave descendents with completely untouched pure breed genetics?:gladbron:
Men carry the seed hence determine the race. I know you are caught up in the one drop
theory, but it's not real. The seed on both side is cac & indian

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men carry the seed hence determine the race. I know you are caught up in the one drop
theory, but it's not real.
The seed on both side is cac & indian
I actually don't follow the one drop rule like that believe it or not my only stance is to refute all these myths about her father race nikkaz have claimed he's everything from white, indian heck even down to chinese.

All i'm saying is he is a light skinned black man just like malcolm x was (with this logic x was a cac too)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I actually don't follow the one drop rule like that believe it or not my only stance is to refute all these myths about her father race nikkaz have claimed he's everything from white, indian heck even down to chinese.

All i'm saying is he is a light skinned black man just like malcolm x was (with this logic x was a cac too)

Somebody just posted up that same man comes from a white man that married a black lady generations ago. Now if you wanna claim black women that had children with white men's kids as black then that's on you. The seed on both side is cac & indian. The seed never changes from its original roots hence how you can determine your race .