Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because he doesn't want the drama, I'm sure.
Maybe.
what do you want him to say?
I would just think we'd have seen him. "I'm so proud of my daughter and I think she'd be a great president. " The most regular ass statement would do. I don't expect him to flesh out her policy or anything.

But it seems like this guy is either hiding or being hidden.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when in american history could you have a biological grandparent who looked like that and not b considered black?

these blackface accounts are playing in our faces and boldly trying to redefine a social construct they pushed on us for years and defined systemically, just so they could gaslight black people into not supporting a woman who has always been considered black and of Indian descent her entire life.

if kamala harris wasn't a public figure and you say her shopping or wherever you'd assume she was black and so would every other race of people in america. we got kamala harris lookalikes all over america. stop entertaining this psyops.
I hear you but dude was impying her father could possibly be on some Rachel Dolezal shyt, i just couldn't resist posting his dark skinned mother to expose how outrageous that claim is :pachaha:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

don't know why you keep replying to me with this thread. I asked you once already, is there anything i've said or advocated for that leads you to believe i'm not who I say I am?

you on the other hand have on damn near a daily basis advocated against black political action and every position you take coincidentally advances white supremacy's agenda.

black people will not prosper in america by abdicating their political power so the political party back by white supremacists can seize power and make life more difficult for us.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe.

I would just think we'd have seen him. "I'm so proud of my daughter and I think she'd be a great president. " The most regular ass statement would do. I don't expect him to flesh out her policy or anything.

Or he doesn't fukk with her. He condemned her for that weed silliness.
I hear you but dude was impying her father could possibly be on some Rachel Dolezal shyt, i just couldn't resist posting his dark skinned mother to expose how outrageous that claim is :pachaha:
Jamaican =/= Black
Dark skin =/= Black
1d5e55a4a7fa0784e17fc092ee7e8b3d.jpg
a3db1a1b46b40ebdfed666f0f6fdeb9d.jpg
4b688d83008f79e60e72c8032c2118be.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Maybe.

he's a private citizen and has rarely spoken about his daughters public life so this ain't nothing new. :manny:

it's actually pretty typical for immediate family members not to speak with the press during an ongoing political campaign of a relative unless given the OK to do so.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe.

He's his own man, a well-known, respected lifelong professor who once held powerful positions of influence in Jamaica's government. No one is "hiding" him lol.

He's a Marxist economist and his relationship with his daughter hasn't been great in adulthood, so my guess is that he thinks his daughter is a mainstream sellout and he wouldn't honestly support her policies. But she's his daughter, and she's obviously better than the alternative, so he doesn't want to sabotage her either. He also likely knows that anything he says, positive or negative, will be used disingenuously by her racist and anti-Marxist opponents, while anything he does say as a Black Marxist isn't going to help her in any meaningful way. So he chooses to say nothing and thus not compromise his values nor her chances at winning as well as keeping himself out of the whole drama.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

REP!

i quoted you but my question wasn't directed at you, it was aimed at the posters denying her black ancestry and blackness in general.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is her grandmother, what was the grandfather?

Looks mixed, there's a pic of his mother (kamala's great grandma) who was black.

All this is surprisingly easy to find, folks pedaling this myth that she has no black ancestry definitely got an agenda.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Or he doesn't fukk with her. He condemned her for that weed silliness.

Jamaican =/= Black
Dark skin =/= Black

Kamala with grandmother

620.jpg

Kamala with father

merlin_175594374_e6dc7a57-798d-4315-b0f2-13f7a69b1a0c-superJumbo.jpg

Kamala with cousins

swingset.jpg

Kamala with sister

65f090b22af9e.image.jpg

Kamala going to school in the Black bussing program

DsnqyPpTHmQWnKovy2qGAU.png

Kamala with closest high school friend

38242070-9167149-image-a-19_1611137295791.jpg

Now, here's your reality test. In the real-life America of the 1960s-1980s, that woman would be defined as:

A. Black
B. White
C. Indian

Tell me, please, which societal category would she fit into in the REAL world?