Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Let me just get a good laugh in.

These Blue birds wont care what the book or even her own family members say.

Daps
I was on the first page and saw nikkas arguing that Jamaicans aren’t Black. I’m not reading another single word of this sh!t slinger, I’m outta here ✌️ 😂
I don't get it either.

The vast majority of Jamaicans are predominately of SSA ancestry. Black = people of predominately SSA ancestry. Many genetic studies bear this out.

Of course, there are a significant minority of Non-SSA people in Jamaica such as East Asians (mainly Hakka Chinese), South Asians, (from all over the subcontinent), Europeans (Brits and Sephardic Jews), etc. And let's not forget the MGM (multigenerational mixed) Jamaicans. Most of them have significant SSA ancestry.

Kamala's Paternal family is clearly MGM and has significant Black/SSA ancestry.

So is she black? Not to me.
Does she have black/SSA ancestry? No doubt.
Is she South Asian? Half and her overall ancestry is mostly South Asian.
Is she Afram/ADOS? No

Is she a manipulative bytch that will sleep her way to the top and wrongfully prosecuted people when she was DA and AG while laughing about it and illegally kept people in prison after they served their time? What do you think!? :troll:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Because he doesn't want the drama, I'm sure.

Hilarious that this is what y'all are reduced to. When the other side's father was a literal KKK member and segregationist.

THAT is the family that certain posters here are so desperate to run any sort of interference for.

I'm not surprised there's been no response to this.

More focused on who Kamala's mother wanted to fukk than an openly racist guy who would have sent 5 innocent black kids to the gas chambers if he had his way and also has a long racist history.

I'm not surprised about the coli's favorite grifter, but you even got the so called African Diaspora News channel led by fake ass Phil Scott calling Trump a 'G' for surviving the shooting lol smh. Can't make this up.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because he doesn't want the drama, I'm sure.

Hilarious that this is what y'all are reduced to. When the other side's father was a literal KKK member and segregationist.

THAT is the family that certain posters here are so desperate to run any sort of interference for.

pretty sure @Starman is a cac, couldnt even bring themselves to verify their race

same goes for @that guy

you gotta lot of that going on.

you would be stunned who you were going back and forth with

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is donald harris really black though or is he cosplaying blackness by using the whole ethnicity=nationality bullshyt to his benefit? On some real shyt, whos to say donald harris isnt this guy? Shaun king and rachel doziar arent the only folks faking blackness. I wouldnt be surprised if thats donald harris and company.

Kamala had to learn from somebody right? Shes black when its conveient but who she really is is when she gets her seat secured. She called herself asian american correct? Dont be fooled.

This is his mother

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is an Indian and there’s nothing wrong with that she has some African blood but to call her “half black” is probably very disingenuous and playing around with the fact that most people in the world think Jamaican=Black when that’s not true.

Nothing wrong with Kamala being Indian I don’t know why people are so upset or want to claim her so badly especially if you’re a Black American.
The fukin coli.com :picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Kamala is majority Indian,the man in that video made that abundantly clear to me . it’s fine to acknowledge that..you nikkas are looking insane trying to argue the opposite.

I’m 1000% voting for her because racial identity is a goofy reason not to vote for someone but you dudes need to relax

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is his mother

when in american history could you have a biological grandparent who looked like that and not be considered black?

these blackface accounts are playing in our faces and boldly trying to redefine a social construct they pushed on us for years and defined systemically, just so they could gaslight black people into not supporting a woman who has always been considered black and of Indian descent her entire life.

if kamala harris wasn't a public figure and you saw her shopping or wherever you'd assume she was black and so would every other race of people in america. we got kamala harris lookalikes all over america. stop entertaining this psyops.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
when in american history could you have a biological grandparent who looked like that and not b considered black?

these blackface accounts are playing in our faces and boldly trying to redefine a social construct they pushed on us for years and defined systemically, just so they could gaslight black people into not supporting a woman who has always been considered black and of Indian descent her entire life.

if kamala harris wasn't a public figure and you say her shopping or wherever you'd assume she was black and so would every other race of people in america. we got kamala harris lookalikes all over america. stop entertaining this psyops.

:coffee: