Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lie #1: I never claimed she was just around white people. Yet another example of you being manipulative.

I said that she was raised within Black culture, you said that was a "lie" and that she was actually raised in White culture.

Now you changed that to "I didn't say only White". But I didn't say "only Black", so WTF are you talking about now?

How was she raised by her Jamaican father when her mother had full custody from the ages of 7-18?

You listed the cities she lived in from 1-7 and her influences as a little kid, I quoted and responded to THAT claim about 1-7. Why are you talking about 7-18? Either you can't follow a discussion for crap or you are purposely being disingenuous.

And while Kamala's mom had full custody after 7, Kamala still spent holidays and summers with her dad and even travelled to Jamaica with him repeatedly all the way up through high school, even after they moved to Canada.

A toddler is ages 1-3, to Uc can’t even remember anything from that age. You’re off to a bad start :mjlol:

YOU were the one who named a city she had only lived in as a toddler and then said it was "primarily white". So her toddler-age experiences count when you think they were white, but suddenly don't count when I prove they were non-White?

Everyone can see you lying your way through every discussion.

Nikka she moved back to Berkeley because she became a single mother with 2 kids and needed her black friends to financially support her. The fact that they were part of an Afro-American association or black activists is irrelevant.

You claimed she was surrounded by wealthy White people and had no connection to the Black community, but now the fact that she was completely supported by the Black community is irrelevant. :laff:

And where the fukk did she get all these "black friends" from who were willing to totally support her and her daughters when Kamala was 7, if she had been embedded in White communities for Kamala's entire life until that point?

She got a job offer in 90% white Montréal 5 years later and said to hell with these nikkas. I never heard of an activist quitting the struggle as soon as they get a job opportunity :russ:

She didn't "quit the struggle", liar. I posted receipts of her still being involved up through the 1980s.

Kamala's mom was a cancer researcher who made breakthroughs in breast cancer research, but now you think she was supposed to turn down a great job that was helping humanity. She was still doing more for the struggle than you ever have, and she wasn't even Black. Aren't you embarasssed by that?

I said she lived in Quebec a majority white city and your response is “the school was 40% black” Do you need a statistics class?

Who do you seriously think this level of idiocy is going to work on?

I’m trying to understand what this has to do with anything about Kamala Harris? We already know her mother needed help from her african-Americans friends who were activists when she was a single mother with 2 kids

Because you claimed that Kamala was raised around white people her entire upbringing and never identified as Black until 2019.

Her first mortgage was 2 years after she moved to Quebec. Kamala started high school at 14 and lived in Berkeley from 7-12. You’re saying she didn’t live amongst wealthy whites because of a 5 year span where she became a single mother with 2 kids. What about the rest of her life? You know the ages of 13-18 which are the most formative? what about ages 1-7?

You still have yet to come up with a single one of these mystical "wealthy whites" who you claimed were surrounding Kamala her entire upbringing. You haven't posted ONE name, ONE picture, ONE story. While I've posted picture after picture, name after name, and story after story of Black people who were an intimate part of her life for EVERY stage of it from birth through college.

“The communities were heavily black and not at upper-class”

“Westmount High School, located in a wealthy and English-speaking borough of Montreal”

Why do you lie so much? :why:

"Despite being located in one of the wealthiest suburbs of Montreal, the school attracted a diverse mix of students from all neighbourhoods and racial backgrounds. A long-time teacher at the school noted that most wealthy families would send their children to private schools, so the school received mostly students from disadvantaged backgrounds."

You're really, really bad at this.

I looked everywhere for their demographics and couldn’t find them so this is yet another lie you just made up. “Majority-minority” post the sources you damn liar :mjlol:

Wait, YOU were the one who made the first claim about their racial demographics, now you're admitting that you never had any sources and just made it up? :russ:

"We are the most diverse college campus in Quebec." "As one of the most diverse colleges in the country, Vanier College takes pride in the range of nationalities, languages, and identities represented among our students." You can also look at the list of prominent grads on their wikipedia page and a huge prorportion are non-white, close to half if not over it.

Pure flailing from you at this point.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
MKQNzJ6.jpeg

:umad:
:dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He loves throwing around the term 'intellectual' when he's just super-dumb and dishonest. :mjlol:

That same poster was just arguing that Kamala had never identified as Black before 2019, despite dozens of counterexamples to the contrary.

He also posted this series of gems to defend Donald Trump and whitewash the Jim Crow era.

It’s a fact that integration was a disaster for black people. You have less choice now. At least during Jim Crow you could patronize a black business. Now there are no black businesses. You said trump is trying to bring Jim Crow back. The conditions were facing now are comparable to Jim Crow.
Do you realize black people have about same amount of wealth under Jim Crow as today. Were still getting slaughtered in the street in broad daylight by the police. At least during Jim Crow we had our own businesses and our family structure and communities were still intact.
The fact of the matter is black people are in a worse position economically than during segregation despite loyally and consistently voting democrat for 70 years.

He also believes UFO conspiracies, Covid conspiracies, Ebola conspiracies, right-wing Finance conspiracies, Putin and Black Jesus conspiracies, thinks that Obama started the 2008 recession even though he wasn't even in office yet, says that the Moors were the true native Black Europeans and didn't come from Africa, and self-references like this:

I’m not a trump supporter moron I’m a intelligent free thinker that doesn’t fall for fear tactics.

WOAT-level poster.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You tell me you clown :heh:

You’re tagging me and mentioning me in posts until you finally got a response. Ole “I just wanted to say hi” ass nikka :dead:
bytch I just told you.... we laughing at YOU why on earth would I tag anyone else besides the goofy thats bringing the entertainment? :heh:

Your ass most definitely gotta be slow needing this broken down to you like a child :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That same poster was just arguing that Kamala had never identified as Black before 2019, despite dozens of counterexamples to the contrary.

He also posted this series of gems to defend Donald Trump and whitewash the Jim Crow era.

He also believes UFO conspiracies, Covid conspiracies, Ebola conspiracies, right-wing Finance conspiracies, Putin and Black Jesus conspiracies, thinks that Obama started the 2008 recession even though he wasn't even in office yet, and self-references like this:

WOAT-level poster.
Oh he's a sambo too? :whoo: Got damn .... Aye @that c00n ....the fukking hits just keeping coming with your goofy ass.... This shyt done turned into a full on exposure at this point :dead:

Geordi

All Star
Daps

He also believes UFO conspiracies, Covid conspiracies, Ebola conspiracies, right-wing Finance conspiracies, Putin and Black Jesus conspiracies, thinks that Obama started the 2008 recession even though he wasn't even in office yet, says that the Moors were the true native Black Europeans and didn't come from Africa, and self-references like this:

WOAT-level poster.
So he's one of those we was better under segregation black people.:mjtf: No wonder he wants Trump to win and gets all his info from far right areas

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Idk about the rest of y'all but, my mother and father are black (non mixed), both their parents are black (non mixed), and their parents are black (non mixed). And I know this for a FACT.

So now we really pretending we don't know what black is just to give this lady a pass?

Man y'all fukkin people disgust me. :dead: Just vote for that lady and go about your business. Y'all doing too much with this shyt.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

WOAT-level poster.
This is coming from a poster who got ran off the site and came back with a new name but same shytty posting style :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I see @that bimbo finds himself in yet another thread predictably getting shytted on for his ferocious anti intellectualism :russ: :russ: :russ: these nikkas are the laughing stocks of the Coli...always offering quality comedic relief

Oh don't mind me goofy... I'm just one of many who's enjoying laughing at your dumbass :russ: keep it up nikka

Got damn shytting on @that goofy nikka done turned into coli tradition :russ:

Why would I need your attention to laugh at your ignorance like everyone else is doing? :russ:

Your job which you're effective at is to entertain us with your public clown shows... Nothing more nothing less goofy nikka:mjlol: stay in your lane

bytch I just told you.... we laughing at YOU why on earth would I tag anyone else besides the goofy thats bringing the entertainment? :heh:

Your ass most definitely gotta be slow needing this broken down to you like a child :dead:

Oh he's a sambo too? :whoo: Got damn .... Aye @that c00n ....the fukking hits just keeping coming with your goofy ass.... This shyt done turned into a full on exposure at this point :dead:
You know you embarrassed somebody on thecoli when they come into another thread and don’t even post about the topic but came just to tag you a million times and dap every post against yours without even reading it. :huhldup:

I got a Coli hate stan. Now I know how Tariq nasheed feels :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
@Professor Emeritus
I said that she was raised within Black culture, you said that was a "lie" and that she was actually raised in White culture.

Now you changed that to "I didn't say only White". But I didn't say "only Black", so WTF are you talking about now?
You’re lying again @rhakim. How can you say someone was raised in black culture when

1. They were raised in an Indian household
2. They spent the majority of their life in majority white communities.

You posted a 5 year span of her life where her mom used black friends to get on her feet. Being “raised” is only 5 years to you?

You listed the cities she lived in from 1-7 and her influences as a little kid, I quoted and responded to THAT claim about 1-7. Why are you talking about 7-18? Either you can't follow a discussion for crap or you are purposely being disingenuous.
I posted every city from age 1-18. Another lie.

And while Kamala's mom had full custody after 7, Kamala still spent holidays and summers with her dad and even travelled to Jamaica with him repeatedly all the way up through high school, even after they moved to Canada.
You don’t even know where her father lived. How does this help your case that she was raised around black people?

YOU were the one who named a city she had only lived in as a toddler and then said it was "primarily white". So her toddler-age experiences count when you think they were white, but suddenly don't count when I prove they were non-White?
Another trademark @rhakim manipulation. Im Just going to address the last sentence since this is the boldest lie. A toddler is age 1-3. She spent 1-7 in Illinois and winsconsin. You only mentioned age 7-12. You lie so much you can’t even keep up with your road runner lips. Either that or you don’t know what a toddler is.

You still have yet to come up with a single one of these mystical "wealthy whites" who you claimed were surrounding Kamala her entire upbringing. You haven't posted ONE name, ONE picture, ONE story. While I've posted picture after picture, name after name, and story after story of Black people who were an intimate part of her life for EVERY stage of it from birth through college.
She lived in Montréal in westmount a wealthy community that was statistically white. I just googled the demographics for the area at the time Kamala lived there. That’s just common sense. But seeing as how you think a 40% black high school means she went to a majority black school statistics clearly isn’t your strongest subject :mjlol:

Westmount was made up of very wealthy Anglo-Canadians that lived in isolation to the rest of Montreal and the world, often enjoying their own exclusive social clubs. It is home to the Bronfman family, to name a few. WHS served the catchment area of Westmount. WHS was part of the Protestant School Board of Montreal (PSBGM), a school board that had been guaranteed its existence under the Canadian constitution in 1867, even though the majority of the student body was not protestant. The school offered an excellent education, with the privileged parents placing pressure on the school to meet the highest educational standards. The school often scoured the country in search of the very best teachers. By 1976, the school had a higher ranking than most private schools.

The situation changed dramatically in 1976 and the ensuing years. Kamala Harris attended WHS for the period 1978 to 1981. A time of great change for the Anglo community of Montreal. This was a period where the Parti Quebecois, a separatist party, came to power in Quebec and moved towards separation. The result was a mass exodus of Anglo- Quebecers, many of which dominated the economy and that happen to live in Westmount.

After 1976 and during the time that Kamala Harris attended the high school, the school had a very different composition. While I am hesitant to generalize, a third of the school was made up of the children from Westmount that drove to school in Porsche’s, a third from white families that came from working class neighbourhoods - such as Lasalle and Verdun - and a third that came from Little Burgundy - the poorest of neighbourhoods made up of immigrants from the Caribbean, mainly Jamaica.

"Despite being located in one of the wealthiest suburbs of Montreal, the school attracted a diverse mix of students from all neighbourhoods and racial backgrounds. A long-time teacher at the school noted that most wealthy families would send their children to private schools, so the school received mostly students from disadvantaged backgrounds."
The funny thing is I knew your remedial ass would try to take this and run without reading for clarity. It clearly says the school allowed the surrounding neighborhoods (not Kamala’s neighborhood) to attend. Westmount is the wealthy suburb that Kamala lived in that they’re referring to.

Wait, YOU were the one who made the first claim about their racial demographics, now you're admitting that you never had any sources and just made it up? :russ:

"We are the most diverse college campus in Quebec." "As one of the most diverse colleges in the country, Vanier College takes pride in the range of nationalities, languages, and identities represented among our students." You can also look at the list of prominent grads on their wikipedia page and a huge prorportion are non-white, close to half if not over it.
I made a claim that the school was majority white based on it being a small local college in a majority white city for which I have the sources for. That’s just common sense. You made a claim that the college was “majority-minority” where did you get this information from @rhakim? Did you just get caught lying again? :comeon:

This will be my last response to your walls of lies. I exposed you so bad you started responded to my Coli Stan @Left.A1 for backup :mjlol:Your post was so long the only way I could reply is deleting your quoted posts

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is an Indian and there’s nothing wrong with that she has some African blood but to call her “half black” is probably very disingenuous and playing around with the fact that most people in the world think Jamaican=Black when that’s not true.

Nothing wrong with Kamala being Indian I don’t know why people are so upset or want to claim her so badly especially if you’re a Black American.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
A smart dumb nikka that’s a lawyer? Who are you again? :mjlol:

All that to say that you’re nowhere near as accomplished as tone. You probably don’t even have a bank account :mjlol:

“Americans are complicit in genocide because they pay taxes” - Thecoli smart dumb nikka :dead:

You still mad that over the other thread that I clowned you in let it go breh :mjlol:

I don’t even remember what thread that was but let it go breh. Nikkas get clowned everyday :russ:

I embarrassed you in one thread and now you're following me like a fakkit. The fact that you don’t even have anything to say in the thread :russ:

Nikka who are you again? :dead:

Apparently I embarrassed @Left.A1 in one thread and he’s been following me every since :ohhh:
You know you embarrassed somebody on thecoli when they come into another thread and don’t even post about the topic but came just to tag you a million times and dap every post against yours without even reading it. :huhldup:

I got a Coli hate stan. Now I know how Tariq nasheed feels :russ:
The fact that I already told you this a long time ago verbatim and I still didn’t remember you yet you’re still on the same bullshyt :dead:

Just let it go Breh