Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is FBA/ADOS used to always tell everybody they was mixed with Indian/Native american because it meant they could get as far away from being African as possible. They was Jews, Melanesians olmecs etc. Now you dont hear anything about them being indians anymore and suddenly having more African genes means you are black.
The way you tethers just make up bullshyt like this :mjlol:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset

MKQNzJ6.jpeg

:umad:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Them nikkas wanted to be descended from Pocahontas so bad. My grandma said we part Cherokee azz nikkas. They was claiming Indian all the time and didnt want to take a DNA test to prove it:mjlol:
How does a DNA prove your native to the americas?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why would I need your attention to laugh at your ignorance like everyone else is doing? :russ:

Your job which you're effective at is to entertain us with your public clown shows... Nothing more nothing less goofy nikka:mjlol: stay in your lane
You tell me you clown :heh:

You’re tagging me and mentioning me in posts until you finally got a response. Ole “I just wanted to say hi” ass nikka :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’ll likely be quoted with some response in an attempt to sound right to himself and the others but ya, I couldn’t let that one go. nikkas really acting like one of the most pro black nations in the world are not claiming they blackness :laff:
Now Jamaica is pro-black. Just say you’re Jamaican. :heh:

A nation so-black that pan-Africanist icon Marcus Garvey had to leave jamaica because you nikkas weren’t trying to hear that shyt :mjlol:

One of the most pro-black countries with a skin bleaching problem.