Kamala Harris has dropped out of the presidential race. (Politico/WAPO)

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
EA2QATWXsAAlAWh.jpg

e714453c-0fc1-4a27-bed1-06bede18888a_text.gif

4bea7b78-16cf-4aa7-8aa9-a41ef28b4d2c_text.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Thread title scared me

fukk you

:dahell:
I wasn't scared, but I was about to say "What did I miss?"

I've been slaving all week. 2 AWS issues in 1 week, on top of 50 deadlines. I've missed every news cycle. I don't even know if Team USA has advanced in hoops or Team France has advanced in football :damn:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
its funny how people forgot all about her record years ago now they acting like she the savior of america...:hhh: short attention span muthafukkas...

These bītches are so fearful as if that bozo Trump wasn’t already president — and nothing happened.

As a black person on earth what the hell can happen to you at this point that hasn’t already happened? We shouldn’t be scared of anything, especially an elected official who won’t pull up and come to the block

Folks should be more more concerned with c00ns in the community who sell/use drugs, destroy neighborhoods in REAL TIME, turning blind eyes to youth who seem to be in a crash out fest — and so called grown folks who eternally want to live their second childhood.

Point being, if anyone is allowing their fate to hinge on who the president is, that person is insane. Most of us have lived thru every president since Reagan. And as it turns out, regardless of party, they don’t give a fųck about us.

So get well acquainted with those bootstraps and pull the out of them.

The supreme savior is NOT ok the way.

Last edited: