Kamala Harris has dropped out of the presidential race. (Politico/WAPO)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thread filled with real opinions, this must've been before the shills started posting. Now TLR simps for her, forgetting all that embarrassing pandering.
facts :mjlol:

i'm voting for kamala in november, but she's a weak candidate, and not the best person the democratic party could have put forward if we were just gonna name a candidate. plenty of proof in this thread. i wish we got to have a real primary :mjcry:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:russ:

i’ve been arguing and trying to school dudes on here about how terrible a candidate. She was back then & was the 1st major candidate to drop out in the other thread.

But bumping this not only proves my point I didn’t even realize she dropped out in 2019 the fact that she didn’t even make it in the same year as the election is embarrassing

that guy

Superstar
Daps
facts :mjlol:

i'm voting for kamala in november, but she's a weak candidate, and not the best person the democratic party could have put forward if we were just gonna name a candidate. plenty of proof in this thread. i wish we got to have a real primary :mjcry:
Ironically, she’s a stronger presidential candidate than democratic nominee candidate.

Her only weakness is her record on mass incarceration and her record as AG/DA but republicans support mass incarceration and “tough on crime” :mjpls: Policy.

That’s why trump is so shook right now

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
EA2QATWXsAAlAWh.jpg
:laff: :laff: :laff: