Kamala Harris has dropped out of the presidential race. (Politico/WAPO)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you were going to vote for Biden, I don't see why you wouldn't vote for Harris. Both are Democratic party soldiers and will just follow the party agenda. Harris presents better in public too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you were going to vote for Biden, I don't see why you wouldn't vote for Harris. Both are Democratic party soldiers and will just follow the party agenda. Harris presents better in public too. anyone but trump, you still get to vote for anyone but trump. And because there was no primary, you don't even get the privilege of thinking about it.
:whew:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
These bītches are so fearful as if that bozo Trump wasn’t already president — and nothing happened.

As a black person on earth what the hell can happen to you at this point that hasn’t already happened? We shouldn’t be scared of anything, especially an elected official who won’t pull up and come to the block

Folks should be more more concerned with c00ns in the community who sell/use drugs, destroy neighborhoods in REAL TIME, turning blind eyes to youth who seem to be in a crash out fest — and so called grown folks who eternally want to live their second childhood.

Point being, if anyone is allowing their fate to hinge on who the president is, that person is insane. Most of us have lived thru every president since Reagan. And as it turns out, regardless of party, they don’t give a fųck about us.

So get well acquainted with those bootstraps and pull the out of them.

The supreme savior is NOT ok the way.
I agree, no politician can be a savior, but this idea of letting things get worse because things have never been good, makes no sense. There is no nadir with regard to how bad things can get.

Yes, people lived through Reagan, and guess what, we’re still feeling the lingering effects of his policies and appointments almost 40 years since he was president

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
These bītches are so fearful as if that bozo Trump wasn’t already president — and nothing happened.

As a black person on earth what the hell can happen to you at this point that hasn’t already happened? We shouldn’t be scared of anything, especially an elected official who won’t pull up and come to the block

Folks should be more more concerned with c00ns in the community who sell/use drugs, destroy neighborhoods in REAL TIME, turning blind eyes to youth who seem to be in a crash out fest — and so called grown folks who eternally want to live their second childhood.

Point being, if anyone is allowing their fate to hinge on who the president is, that person is insane. Most of us have lived thru every president since Reagan. And as it turns out, regardless of party, they don’t give a fųck about us.

F89CNDd.gif

This is why I don't vote
c5CIDPr.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

You're gonna sit up here and tell us that a guy who fukked up a global pandemic response, got a lot of people killed and wrecked the economy amounts to nothing happening? Not to mention the army of racist judges, unqualified judges he crammed onto federal courts that will haunt us for the next 30-40+ years?
:dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ:

i’ve been arguing and trying to school dudes on here about how terrible a candidate. She was back then & was the 1st major candidate to drop out in the other thread.

But bumping this not only proves my point I didn’t even realize she dropped out in 2019 the fact that she didn’t even make it in the same year as the election is embarrassing

shills flip floppin :mjlol:
shyt is CRAZY :dead: