Kamala For President - Mindy Kahling

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
oh brother... lemme get a plate :comeon: cause I know she prob throw down but the whole time she talking it's annoying as hell.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
NrfsHjP.png

black trump supporters.
she aint black!

UKVu0t8.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You see good brotha, I actually don't care she's 50% indian 25% black 25%irish, it's irrelevant. What is funny is when she decides to lean into which racial identity. But my issue is with America and it's treatment of blacks.

To use an analogy...

sometimes a forest must be razed to the ground to allow for some new growth, creating a healthier more robust forest.

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down. :pachaha:
Go touch grass weirdo cac

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Just vote for trump if you want to be a piece of shyt. If someone is biracial that’s kind of the point. They do not have one racial identity. When does she talk about being Indian with black people? She doesn’t.. because she is trying to relate to us. So likewise with Indian people. Why does she need to talk about being black. She is a politician, so she is going to familiarize herself with the people she talks to.

Someone is biracial we quick to call them white or whatever and claim they not black, but when they actually embrace it, now they a c00n . I swear the dumbest people are on this site

Last edited: