Kamala For President - Mindy Kahling

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
your brother pretended to be black to get into college, i dont give a shyt about what your goofy ass bloodline has to say
:lolbron:
mindy-kalings-brother-who-grew-up-wealthy-lied-about-being-v0-a1ngpt11cxca1.jpg

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Passive aggressive Trump supporter thread #8457
not a trump supporter, kinda sad the hitter missed his mark but that's what paid DNC shooters do, they brick layups. If Kamala wins she's getting knocked up by one of the Sahel generals to bring her back into the fold. a re-initiation into blackness if you will. god-willing. then africa and india can link economies and ball! :whew: :pachaha: alas, a man can dream.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You see good brotha, I actually don't care she's 50% indian 25% black 25%irish, it's irrelevant. What is funny is when she decides to lean into which racial identity. But my issue is with America and it's treatment of blacks.

To use an analogy...

sometimes a forest must be razed to the ground to allow for some new growth, creating a healthier more robust forest.

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down. :pachaha:
bruh...why are you being weird. get on code. stop helping white people.

Like...why? if any action you are doing helps trump, then check yourself.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You always moving the goal post. We can criticize kamala and still support. Lol
Think. Is your actions helping or hurting a trump campaign. If it potentially helps, then check yourself.

or just admit Bagger cares more than you do. you're gonna say you do care...but that quote dictates you officially care less than he, or I do. as actions speak louder than your words.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
AT THE END OF THE DAY...HOW IS SHE BEING TREATED BY THE RIGHT CACS?....KINDA SEEMS LIKE SHE'S BEING TREATED LIKE A NIKKA. SO SHE'S A NIKKA.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You see good brotha, I actually don't care she's 50% indian 25% black 25%irish, it's irrelevant. What is funny is when she decides to lean into which racial identity. But my issue is with America and it's treatment of blacks.

To use an analogy...

sometimes a forest must be razed to the ground to allow for some new growth, creating a healthier more robust forest.

America is a forest that needs to be reimagined after trump burns it all down. :pachaha:
In theory if this reset happens then you surely understand it would affect the rest of your natural life. It takes some time to rebuild a society.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
In theory if this reset happens then you surely understand it would affect the rest of your natural life. It takes some time to rebuild a society.
that's facts. breh, i'm just going to move back to Africa on some Sincere from Belly type-shyt. the whites will migrate to europe so shiet might as well.