Former Vice President dikk Cheney endorses Kamala Harris for president.

Daps
this is basically giving the go ahead to republicans who find trump too objectional to support, but are hesitant to leave the reservation and vote for kamala.

it’s not meant to be a flex, and it’s not something democrats will flaunt. it’s an acknowledgement by cheney and other establishment republicans of the threat trump poses to a stable democratic way of life.

:unimpressed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The way they Autocorrect his name tho
:dead:
The auto-correct isn’t lying though.

It’s been kind of amusing watching dikk Cheney fans (a thing I didn’t even know existed) come out of the woodwork in the last 24 hours.

Like Liz Cheney or not, she's got more backbone than the entire GOP Party. Must have gotten it from her.”

“Finally, educated Republicans are coming to their senses.”

“Your turn, George W. Bush.”

“As a Wyoming native I am bursting with pride.”

“You know its serious when Darth Vader hates Trump.”

“When a war criminal thinks trump is dangerous says A LOT”

“Great line from Geoff Duncan: "If you vote for Kamala Harris in 2024, you're not a Democrat, you're a patriot".”

“If dikk Cheney was able to unequivocally get at least one thing right, I'm glad it was this.”

“These are true republicans with values.”

“Now I'm convinced there are "Conservatives" that really loves and value this country regardless of their politics. They are now separating themselves from the selfish and the bigots without compromising their politics.”

These are comments from news articles and YouTube videos that I’ve found amusing. What a face turn by dikk Cheney. :mjlol: This will be the only time in history I agree with him.