Just got the Witcher 3

Daps
How many game of the year noms, does Bloodborne have?:mjpls:

Why are you appealing to the authority of video game bloggers?
7QhTcpK.png

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I prefer combat and gameplay over a good story in games, which is why I've held off getting the Witcher 3. Obviously a good game cuz so many people can't be wrong, just not for me. Saw some gameplay vids and was watching em like :scust: at the basic combat. Will prob get the game of the year version later tho.

I however LOVED Bloodborne tho :blessed:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I prefer combat and gameplay over a good story in games, which is why I've held off getting the Witcher 3. Obviously a good game cuz so many people can't be wrong, just not for me. Saw some gameplay vids and was watching em like :scust: at the basic combat. Will prob get the game of the year version later tho.

I however LOVED Bloodborne tho :blessed:
So you prefer action games to rpgs?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
So you prefer action games to rpgs?
I used to prefer RPGs. Now the older I get the less I prefer a certain genre. I love me a good story, but the gameplay has to be somewhat entertaining to me. People shyt on Fallout's stiff gameplay, but picking dudes off with that V.A.T.S. system will never get old to me. Especially when you upgrade those perks and weapons :banderas:

Just because a game is an rpg does not excuse it for its lack of engaging gameplay imo. Even turn based games had something that made em stood out from other titles. I haven't played the Witcher 3 like I've said, but I just don't see anything appealing about it other than the story and its vast open world, which I have heard got a lil empty at times. Just from what I've heard tho. I'll prob check it out sometime in the future just off the strength of its popularity. If you guys give me any more perks about the game besides what I just mentioned, I might check it out sooner.

My backlog is pretty crazy now tho. Still gotta play that Bloodborne dlc :banderas:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I am stuck in the middle of main story quest underground with 30% health, no food, and meditation doesn't restore health. How the fukk can I restore hp? There are tons of enemies and I am frustrated as fukk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I am stuck in the middle of main story quest underground with 30% health, no food, and meditation doesn't restore health. How the fukk can I restore hp? There are tons of enemies and I am frustrated as fukk.

Where underground?

Best bet is try to tough it out until you can get out. Early in the game I never went too far away from towns unless I had a bunch of food for this exact reason.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you don't have the Swallow potion?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Where underground?

Best bet is try to tough it out until you can get out. Early in the game I never went too far away from towns unless I had a bunch of food for this exact reason.

Fred.
you don't have the Swallow potion?

I did have the potion but no alcohest to refill it. Anyway, by replaying this shyt ten times (hello Bloodborne) I managed to get out of that dungeon. Was on the verge of lowering the difficulty. :whew:

Now I need to stash alcohest and find them damn herbs. :snoop:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I used to prefer RPGs. Now the older I get the less I prefer a certain genre. I love me a good story, but the gameplay has to be somewhat entertaining to me. People shyt on Fallout's stiff gameplay, but picking dudes off with that V.A.T.S. system will never get old to me. Especially when you upgrade those perks and weapons :banderas:

Just because a game is an rpg does not excuse it for its lack of engaging gameplay imo. Even turn based games had something that made em stood out from other titles. I haven't played the Witcher 3 like I've said, but I just don't see anything appealing about it other than the story and its vast open world, which I have heard got a lil empty at times. Just from what I've heard tho. I'll prob check it out sometime in the future just off the strength of its popularity. If you guys give me any more perks about the game besides what I just mentioned, I might check it out sooner.

My backlog is pretty crazy now tho. Still gotta play that Bloodborne dlc :banderas:
I can understand this. To each his own.