Just got the Witcher 3

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought this just before i bought Bloodborne. Haven't touched it since.:yeshrug: Probably will go back to it later. Combat system is a joke compared to Bloodborne tho.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why do people compare those more action oriented games, to an open world RPG like the Witcher?

Totally different games.:smh:
Because they're fukking idiots that look for reasons to hate...

The complaints about the controls made in here are valid but everything else is the usual dumb shyt Bloodborne stans bring up...

The gameplay isn't great but to say its terrible and unenjoyable is blatant hating...

The melee in TW3 being compared to Skyrim truly got me... :what:

I never got passed the first town in Skyrim before I gave up because the melee combat in that game was absolute trash...They pretty much force you to play as a range character and thats not my thing so I gave up...

I put in over 60+ hours into TW3 and I don't even like RPGs...That's why I am dumbfounded at how these nikkas can hate on this game so strongly...It makes no sense to me...

To each his own though...

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
Witcher 3 is probably my favorite game since like Last of Us and Bioshock. As an RPG, it's my favorite since like Knights of The Old Republic/Mass Effect, real ish. I think the main turn off from the game is you actually have to take time to understand how to make combat fun and then the whole crafting component with armor and weapons will become addicting, but you have to give it time. I personally really like the combat now and have my guy doing Batman esque combos.

I'm usually one to be turned off by open world games from Morrowind, Skyrim, even something like Red Dead Redemption has turned me off because of the non-linear "openness" of the game, but there's something the way the quests are set up in Witcher that actually makes you want to do as many as possible, and the best side quests actually have a connection to the main storyline. The detail and variety in this game is just amazing and I've never seen anything like it. So yeh, good purchase breh:thumbsup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Why do people compare those more action oriented games, to an open world RPG like the Witcher?

Totally different games.:smh:
Because people are lazy and stupid. I could easily talk shyt about Bloodbornes and the Souls games utter lack of world building and any sort of simple story telling. But that's not what those games are about. Obviously. Everyone wants everything to play like something else then gets pissy when gaming lacks originality or some shyt

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because they're fukking idiots that look for reasons to hate...

The complaints about the controls made in here are valid but everything else is the usual dumb shyt Bloodborne stans bring up...

The gameplay isn't great but to say its terrible and unenjoyable is blatant hating...

The melee in TW3 being compared to Skyrim truly got me... :what:

I never got passed the first town in Skyrim before I gave up because the melee combat in that game was absolute trash...They pretty much force you to play as a range character and thats not my thing so I gave up...

I put in over 60+ hours into TW3 and I don't even like RPGs...That's why I am dumbfounded at how these nikkas can hate on this game so strongly...It makes no sense to me...

To each his own though...
Souls fans from last gen have transformed into some really elitist fakkits this gen. Its sad really. It is possible to enjoy both games, but those nikkas are too lame for even that.

Daps
Souls fans from last gen have transformed into some really elitist fakkits this gen. Its sad really. It is possible to enjoy both games, but those nikkas are too lame for even that.

Call people lazy and stupid and turn around and say theyre the elitists

:camby:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes they are :mjlol:

VaatiVidya

this dude made a fukking career out of explaining the lore :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
There's a story but it's convulted and a fukking hassle to attempt to get to it. Nobody plays those games giving a fukk about the story. You literally just push forward and fight the next big bad. Nobody gives a fukk about Souls games story except for the occasional super stan