Just got the Witcher 3

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I like the game but this argument is ass. Act like Titanic is the greatest movie ever because of the awards it won brehs. :usure:

Subjective, and a bit of a red herring, however, that list is short for films; Ben Hur and LoTR return of the king; are epic films.

However in gaming, its much harder to pull off, the last of us was the only one holding that crown, till W3...goes to show you how polished a game needs to be if Tetris; the most downloaded and played game in the history of gaming, isn't even last on that list.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I am really baffled at how much love this game gotten. I know everybody has their own opinion but the game combat is wack and the creatures I didn't feel.

The entire game was point A get the mission Point B do a task Point C go back to mission giver etc... Boring.
I just started playing this.

I'm not sure this is a game for people who like their games to have heavy story based narratives. There's a story here but I just got past the introduction missions and am now looking for Ciri but in all honesty the main story seems like a loose structure to string together a bunch of side quest.

Seems like the game forces you to do the side quest because you need experience to level up and get stronger and that's the best way to get it. With the story not being the focus of the game if you don't enjoy the questing there's nothing left for you.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just started playing this.

I'm not sure this is a game for people who like their games to have heavy story based narratives. There's a story here but I just got past the introduction missions and am now looking for Ciri but in all honesty the main story seems like a loose structure to string together a bunch of side quest.

Seems like the game forces you to do the side quest because you need experience to level up and get stronger and that's the best way to get it. With the story not being the focus of the game if you don't enjoy the questing there's nothing left for you.
thing is it blurs the line, and a lot of the main quests feel like side quests. a lot of people called the Bloody Baron stuff "side quests" but really that's a main quest (only the last part is optional)

I guess it's a lot of "yeah I saw Ciri. I'll tell you all about it... after you do me this favor..." :mjpls:

so a lot of what you're required to do, doesn't feel directly related to your main goal. but along the way you meet some interesting characters, with some interesting stories. and the main story does become more involved as it progresses

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
thing is it blurs the line, and a lot of the main quests feel like side quests. a lot of people called the Bloody Baron stuff "side quests" but really that's a main quest (only the last part is optional)

I guess it's a lot of "yeah I saw Ciri. I'll tell you all about it... after you do me this favor..." :mjpls:

so a lot of what you're required to do, doesn't feel directly related to your main goal. but along the way you meet some interesting characters, with some interesting stories. and the main story does become more involved as it progresses
It’s a fun game so far but at the same time I could easily see somebody putting it down randomly and either never playing it again or playing it again years later. I’ve just been roaming the map going to the ? on it rather than doing the main quest. The main character is also a great sarcastic a$$hole.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is time-consuming I got to skellige island and never finished. I wish a was a kid again. :to:
Yeah this game is way too long. I only play on the weekends and it's the type of game you can play a whole day and not accomplish much in. Bouncing around from sidequest to sidequest.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I have to replay this. I was disgusted with myself after getting the bad ending I never played the DLC. :snoop:
Bruh, I haven't had it in me to move on to a totally new story in the DLC's with the original game ending like that. I literally just started all the way over this past weekend so i can change that shyt :russ:. I thought this feeling would go away but it's been like 6 months since i beat the damn game.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Bruh, I haven't had it in me to move on to a totally new story in the DLC's with the original game ending like that. I literally just started all the way over this past weekend so i can change that shyt :russ:. I thought this feeling would go away but it's been like 6 months since i beat the damn game.

Word. Right after I got the ending I was like I'll just load an old save because I might have JUST done something wrong right? Nah b, once I looked up what I did wrong I was like fukk this. How they gonna punish us for trying to protect our girl :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex