Just got the Witcher 3

Daps
There's a story but it's convulted and a fukking hassle to attempt to get to it. Nobody plays those games giving a fukk about the story. You literally just push forward and fight the next big bad. Nobody gives a fukk about Souls games story except for the occasional super stan

Maybe theyre just lazy and stupid :troll:

but saying no one cares about them isnt the same as saying they arent there. They are and the world building in particular is incredible. The entire story is about the world and its very well written when you take the time to get into it

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
This reminds me of all the love Inquisition got last year

:noneomb:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:. How can people hate this game? Maybe cause I'm a fan of the books but this is fun as hell. The story pulled me in instantly.
I wish I could play this game over. Every time I try just to romance the other chick, I stop. It's too big to dive back in :ubie:

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
:francis:

Please tell me this game is better than Inquisition. I just ordered it and I also fell victim to the Inquisition hype train.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Please tell me this game is better than Inquisition. I just ordered it and I also fell victim to the Inquisition hype train.

It's nothing like "Inquisition". It's a lot closer to a 3rd person "Skyrim".

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He cant pull badder bytches then geralt or knuckle up when need be :martin:
Please. The stories he has after one hunt is getting him more p*ssy then Geralts entire career.

Geralt bragging about slaying griffins while old boy in BB slaying interim ensign all beings that can control reality. Don't compare.

Geralt himself is barely a miniboss in bloodborne