John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
white women are literally sent to black men as soon as they enter a certain tax bracket. its the woman in the red dress syndrome from the Matrix. White people understand survival and they understand the power of group economics, if they have to sacrifice one white woman to get with a black man to ensure in 4 to 5 generations to come their family will still be eating off that legacy then they will.
look at Jimi Hendrix estate, went to some white kids that were not even his.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Like WIll & Jada or Barack and Michelle haven't done this for 20 plus fukking years.

But hey maybe it's me. I just wasn't expected 9 pages of responses from dudes cuz a black man said he liked black women. Like maybe this would be a sticky thread on LSA but I figured a forum of supposedly black men would be like "He like's black women, me too, shiiiid" and move on I wasn't expecting :gladbron: and nikkas hi fiving each other cuz someone who looks like us like what we like. Of course there's a whole lotta FRONTING on this board so I expect nikkas to break character and show their true colors every now and then.
wow only 3 black couples (Jay and Bey) in 20 years.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
JB is from Peckham, its a largely black area, so this is the norm for him, he is not one of these c00nfused men that grew up in predominately white area and were the only child of color in their school or on their street.

I don't understand why can't he live, why are black women not allowed to be seen as desirable?

the thing about slavery/colonialism is it was 500 years of mental and physical trauma and brainwashing, that won't be eradicated in 50 years. we are not in a position to just fall in line with the rest of the world and assimilate. we are not in a place where when we say, I would love a gorgeous woman, we can assume he is talking about a black woman because the world has indoctrinated into our psyche that the gorgeous people of the world are;''Tall, Dark & Handsome'' or ''Blond Bombshells''

here in the UK there is a clear agenda, to be successfully integrated i.e a non threat to white supremacy you need to represent Britain (in sports, government or entertainment) live in an affluent area (white area) and have a white or racially ambiguous partner, then you will be rewarded (man or woman)
you can not even watch commercials here without seeing interracial dating and it is ALWAYS a black man and white woman or a Mixed race woman and a White man. black women are intentionally excluded from commercials unless they need an overweight woman to sing a gospel inspired song about fried chicken.

I think it's because a lot of them don't understand the racial dynamics of the UK. Even the Caribbean interracial dating percentage is inflated because more than half of the Caribbean population in the UK lives outside London in places like Bristol, Leicester, Southampton, Leeds, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Manchester, etc., where the overwhelming majority of the people are whites. So, it's normal for these people to fukk and breed with the men/women they see. However, in London, most Caribbeans date/marry black people.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
please tell me grown black men don't watch this show:picard: was waiting to get car fixed and this show was blasting from the tv in the waiting area...I had to get up and just wait outside aint no way :picard:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's not really people intentionally breeding out, it's the systematic absorption system that has been in place in the UK for generations now, to control the population of minorities. I'm sure you know black folks have been in the UK since the slavery days. However, most of them were absorbed into whiteness and most of the current generation of blacks are the ones who arrived after the wind rush era.

The same system is also in place in the US but the only reason it isn't as pronounced as it's in the UK is because the black population in the US is huge and there's also the one-drop rule. Or is it a coincidence that the black population in the US has been hovering between 10-13% since the 1900s despite the huge amount of black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean that have migrated to the US post-immigration act of the 60s? Heck, from 1750-1820, the black population in the US was between 25-30% of the total population. What happened, especially since black people have extremely high fertility compared to white people?

The whole issue is deeper than people being c00ns.
The same system was not placed in the US
How did the black population become huge in the first place, with the some of the lowest batches of slaves
The one drop rule is really of no consequence to our pop size
The one drop rule is not the template Aframs use when defining who is Afram(notice i didnt say black)
The African and caribbean population barley put a dent in the black american pop

The highest i remember the black pop percentage was 17-19% during the census of 1790. Where are your sources for these higher percent ratio's. Im genuinely curious

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think it's because a lot of them don't understand the racial dynamics of the UK. Even the Caribbean interracial dating percentage is inflated because more than half of the Caribbean population in the UK lives outside London in places like Bristol, Leicester, Southampton, Leeds, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Manchester, etc., where the overwhelming majority of the people are whites. So, it's normal for these people to fukk and breed with the men/women they see. However, in London, most Caribbeans date/marry black people.

tbh in london the older generation that have dated out are freshies, trying to get visa and the young boys are just the ones that grew up here and are used to eating beans on toast now so they have no culture other than english

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
white women are literally sent to black men as soon as they enter a certain tax bracket. its the woman in the red dress syndrome from the Matrix. White people understand survival and they understand the power of group economics, if they have to sacrifice one white woman to get with a black man to ensure in 4 to 5 generations to come their family will still be eating off that legacy then they will.
look at Jimi Hendrix estate, went to some white kids that were not even his.

:mjlol: no.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I highly doubt you in the tax bracket I'm talking about :mjlol:

:sas1: Me and them tax people ain't exactly on the of terms but I I does what I does to gets what I gets.

EDIT:
:hubie:IRS if if you're reading this everything is legit and any money I owe the checks in the mail.

:umad:YOU on the other hand sound like a paranoid Black broad.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Is it ballsy to be black man and say you want a black woman?

:jbhmm:
Unfortunately in this society it is.

In Hollywood being too black is frowned upon. An unapologetic black person is frowned upon in any part of society.

If a white male actor got on any show and said I prefer a brunette, shyt wouldn't have made it past show ending. Wouldn't have been controversial at all.