John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Oh well, its not a big deal, but at the same time it is bc of his celebrity. I just hope it lasts bc White women are competitive when it comes to Black women. The more he promotes his love for Black women the more they will pursue him, then five years down the line he dates a White girl who "really loves him" while she just wants to be on his arm as a message to Black women everywhere. Its the game they play.
Wow the pettiness is that real:picard:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He's proclaiming black love on national TV, breh.

Like WIll & Jada or Barack and Michelle haven't done this for 20 plus fukking years.

But hey maybe it's me. I just wasn't expected 9 pages of responses from dudes cuz a black man said he liked black women. Like maybe this would be a sticky thread on LSA but I figured a forum of supposedly black men would be like "He like's black women, me too, shiiiid" and move on I wasn't expecting :gladbron: and nikkas hi fiving each other cuz someone who looks like us like what we like. Of course there's a whole lotta FRONTING on this board so I expect nikkas to break character and show their true colors every now and then.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Sorry, I read that incorrectly. Still, the overall number of blacks in the U.K. is increasing. It went up from 2.2% in 2001 to 3.4% in 2011. Most of this growth pertains to Africans. Despite what these racist white English people say, immigration, from black African countries, has never been high to begin with so I don't see how restricting immigration will have a major effect on the black population here.
Look at how the restrictions against West Indians has done to the Caribbean British population. Potential migrants from the Caribbean now move to places in North America. And as British Caribbean folks move out of the cities and integrate more that opens up the possibilities of increased interracial marriages

In addition, if the U.K. We're to restrict immigration against folks from Muslim areas, that directly affects Gambians, Nigerians, etc. endogamy will lessen without fresh arrivals to keep the culture together

:manny:
Hence a future of Giggsys

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
:mjlol: Whatever you say breh. And no interracial ain't promoted black men dating outside they're is what's promoted which why black women and twitter think 99% of black men prefer non black women (even though most don't like Asian women) but then they go on about they only date black men.

Black men indeed date outside of their race. It doesn't need to be promoted. Of course its just to fk, but its common enough to not need a marketing agenda. If anything, the perception is trying to be enforced as if BM prefer WW over their own. There was a video posted a few months ago asking BM to choose between the two, and the real responses triggered outrage. Whites WANT to see BM with their women only to promote their claims of being the most desired.

Also, I'm a woman hun.

It's clear he pandering to gain black female fans.

How so? And for what specific benefit?

The interviewer asked him what his type was and he answered. So if he had said he liked all women and had no type, what would you have concluded?

Wow the pettiness is that real:picard:

Yep :francis:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You are dying out by BREEDING out

Within a Few years the mixed Caribbean population will be greater than the black Caribbean population

It will only be a matter of time before the same happens with the African populations, especially if the U.K. Restricts immigration from Africa or Muslim countries

Another source:
http://www.economist.com/news/brita...britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

It's not really people intentionally breeding out, it's the systematic absorption system that has been in place in the UK for generations now, to control the population of minorities. I'm sure you know black folks have been in the UK since the slavery days. However, most of them were absorbed into whiteness and most of the current generation of blacks are the ones who arrived after the wind rush era.

The same system is also in place in the US but the only reason it isn't as pronounced as it's in the UK is because the black population in the US is huge and there's also the one-drop rule. Or is it a coincidence that the black population in the US has been hovering between 10-13% since the 1900s despite the huge amount of black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean that have migrated to the US post-immigration act of the 60s? Heck, from 1750-1820, the black population in the US was between 25-30% of the total population. What happened, especially since black people have extremely high fertility compared to white people?

The whole issue is deeper than people being c00ns.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I can't believe some of the c00ns I'm posting with on this board?
How can you call yourself a proud black man and not like black women?
:why:
Goddamn, y'all nikkas clowns!
And us Naija men gotta have some beautiful black queens in our corner.
Y'all don't deserve some of these sistas man...
Y'all the same ones stepping over dymepiece black women like 20/10s to get with some wack smelly trailer park trash mayonaise complexion ass white women.

Their faghots bro

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
People were worried about a white woman director and an African from the UK trying to tell the story of racism against African Americans but I have been impressed with his comments this press run. Good luck to him.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
JB is from Peckham, its a largely black area, so this is the norm for him, he is not one of these c00nfused men that grew up in predominately white area and were the only child of color in their school or on their street.

I don't understand why can't he live, why are black women not allowed to be seen as desirable?

the thing about slavery/colonialism is it was 500 years of mental and physical trauma and brainwashing, that won't be eradicated in 50 years. we are not in a position to just fall in line with the rest of the world and assimilate. we are not in a place where when we say, I would love a gorgeous woman, we can assume he is talking about a black woman because the world has indoctrinated into our psyche that the gorgeous people of the world are;''Tall, Dark & Handsome'' or ''Blond Bombshells''

here in the UK there is a clear agenda, to be successfully integrated i.e a non threat to white supremacy you need to represent Britain (in sports, government or entertainment) live in an affluent area (white area) and have a white or racially ambiguous partner, then you will be rewarded (man or woman)
you can not even watch commercials here without seeing interracial dating and it is ALWAYS a black man and white woman or a Mixed race woman and a White man. black women are intentionally excluded from commercials unless they need an overweight woman to sing a gospel inspired song about fried chicken.