John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I can't believe some of the c00ns I'm posting with on this board?
How can you call yourself a proud black man and not like black women?
:why:
Goddamn, y'all nikkas clowns!
And us Naija men gotta have some beautiful black queens in our corner.
Y'all don't deserve some of these sistas man...
Y'all the same ones stepping over dymepiece black women like 20/10s to get with some wack smelly trailer park trash mayonaise complexion ass white women.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Can you answer the question?

If you call observable models conjecture then sure.

Africans in the U.K. Already date out more than their South Asian counterparts

In that PDF file you posted, it claims that the number of Africans have increased and the percentage of Africans in inter-ethnic relationships have slightly decreased. In fact, the only group of black people who have increased their rate of inter-ethnic dating/marriage are black Caribbean people. The percentages for both Black Africans and those classified as Black 'other' in inter-ethnic relationships have decreased, according to those statistics.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Breh got that black women fanbase because of these comments on lock I know that much :lolbron:

I wasn't trying to either. I was just shocked at the amount of DUDES, not chicks, but DUDES shocked that a black man likes black women. I'm sitting here like "What do you like?" since it's such a shock to them. I expect irrationality from one side, but I wasn't expecting grown ass men to get all giddy over this shyt.
office-raise-the-roof.gif

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
It's interesting how a thread promoting Black love creates such divisive opinions and remarks. He's clearly not a c00n, but why does he have to have "ulterior motives" for articulating his preference for Black women?! That's just another way of saying he shouldn't say it or it should go unspoken. Like really, wtf?

Swirling is minimal compared to same race relationships offline, but its promoted in every other area of life outside of reality (society, marketing campaigns, social media...) so its always refreshing to NOT see it being promoted, like in this interview. Its not what he said that's so refreshing but its all the other factors, an up and coming, promising actor who is unapologetic and deliberate in his response without feeling obligated to his White and Other fans by including them in his preference. He didn't neutralize or c00n up his response. He simply wants a Black woman.

What WAS more discussion worthy was the overall response tho. Kelly stuttered her ass off and the audience was non reactive, initially. Had it been an all Black audience the love would have flowed back to him with an applauses or whistles, but that White resentment was both silent and loud.

Oh well, its not a big deal, but at the same time it is bc of his celebrity. I just hope it lasts bc White women are competitive when it comes to Black women. *The more he promotes his love for Black women the more they will pursue him*, then five years down the line he dates a White girl who "really loves him" while she just wants to be on his arm as a message to Black women everywhere. Its the game they play.
:mjlol: Whatever you say breh. And no interracial ain't promoted black men dating outside they're is what's promoted which why black women and twitter think 99% of black men prefer non black women (even though most don't like Asian women) but then they go on about they only date black men.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
In that PDF file you posted, it claims that the number of Africans have increased and the percentage of Africans in inter-ethnic relationships have slightly decreased. In fact, the only group of black people who have increased their rate of inter-ethnic dating/marriage are black Caribbean people. The percentages for both Black Africans and those classified as Black 'other' in inter-ethnic relationships have decreased, according to those statistics.
the number of Africans in interracial relationships nearly doubled :gucci:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
the number of Africans in interracial relationships nearly doubled :gucci:

Sorry, I read that incorrectly. Still, the overall number of blacks in the U.K. is increasing. It went up from 2.2% in 2001 to 3.4% in 2011. Most of this growth pertains to Africans. Despite what these racist white English people say, immigration, from black African countries, has never been high to begin with so I don't see how restricting immigration will have a major effect on the black population here.