I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
How did she have so much opportunity to get side dikk if yall lived together :picard:
is it any chance she just lying trying hurt your feelings cause yall broke up?
unfortunate situation either way. hopefully the kid either ain't yours or if it is you can have a relationship with it without getting killed by child support

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here for laughs about it at this point but I also have questions. Is there any way I can be forced to list myself in the future? Am I wrong for feeling guilty? Should I still try to be in the child's life?

The scenario is fukked up, obviously. Timeline wise, I'm somewhat sure the kid is mine but I can't gamble with this. I also wanted the kid and thought she did, too. This woman threatened to get an abortion and once that window closed, she decided to share that she was being shared. Multiple ex boyfriends, old high school flame and her manager. Not to mention some of my so called "friends". At least one.

Not all while she was pregnant but apparently throughout our relationship which has been a little less than 2 years. We broken up now and I'm moving in a month, hopefully less.

During that discussion about moving, she asked if I would still go to appointments and be there for the birth. I said I'd do whatever I can work permitting as a duty to my potential kid. I thought that was more than nice.

She said if I show up I have to sign the birth certificate. I made it clear I won't be doing that without a DNA test. Her ultimatum was that if I don't plan to sign, I don't need to be there for anything including the birth.

Nah, fukk all that. If I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm not signing shyt. So here we are.
DO NOT SIGN WITHOUT A DNA TEST RESULTS!!! You don't have to be there for the birth and appointments to be a good father. That kind of stuff is only for the sake of the mother and her emotional support. The baby doesn't give a fukk. It can be born alone in a dumpster for all it cares... its coming out regardless. Being present during the pregnancy and birth is such a small significance to being there for the kid once it comes into this world (provided it's yours). This is coming from a father of three.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Be an ain't-shyt dad before the baby's even out the (ran-through) womb, brehs.
:dead:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Now she tellibg me that I can just be absolved and leave. I don't have to be here at all and I can "go live my life and be free". She wants me to agree so she can make me look like a bum.

:francis:

I just texted her the album cover from Kendrick's DAMN.

:hubie:

I'm sure there will be plenty of fukkery and I will definitely update the thread in November if not before.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Now she tellibg me that I can just be absolved and leave. I don't have to be here at all and I can "go live my life and be free". She wants me to agree so she can make me look like a bum.

I'm sure there will be plenty of fukkery and I will definitely update the thread in November if not before.
nikka.....

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Messy breh...messy as fukk.

Sounds like you need a lawyer either way.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

This chick will make u kill urself eventually if she gets 18 yrs to torment u…she knows how to play w your mind already imagine when she can use a child and poison them w all types of shyt

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

She”s going to send pictures of the baby to shame and Antagonize you, watch!!!!!

They all do the same shyt,,,, lmao

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka.....
It sounds like a trap. On top of that, she keeps ignoring the fact that I want the child. I just wanna make sure she is actually mine.

@Fiji Water what was the relationship like was there any inclination she was cheating and what type of person did she display as during it

I usually work a day job and often do shows at night. Plenty of time for someone to be around. The main indication, before I knew about her cheating, was that she would accuse me of cheating all the time and stalk my social media. I've been accused of cheating for fans and supporters posting pics at my shows.

It's control. Does she understand the implications of having the father of her child being unemployed? But then again that would be something she could hang over your head/constantly argue about. Part of me wants this child not to be yours so you can leave Scott free but based on the way she's carrying on I feel like you are fukked. Sorry friend.

Please update this thread once the princess makes her grand entrance and you find out :hug:

I truly believe she just wants to have a narrative of me being a terrible person. And it hurts because I truly am not above being way worse than she is painting me to be. At least I wasn't. I've made mental and spiritual changes for the better way before the pregnancy and she can't stand it.

All that said, overall I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop me from being the best father I can be.

Daps
@Fiji Water spend $300 and go talk to a local family law attorney and ask him for advice. Stop trusting your future to a bunch of random nikkas on the internet that don't even believe in heterosexual relations between men and women.

Wish I could dap this twice. You gotta see a lawyer to know your options to make the best choice possible.