I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Early-mid November.

I'm trying not to be stressed because this makes me look like a terrible father either way. The child isn't gonna see mom's a cheater, she's just going to see a mother. And I feel bad because at this point, I don't even wanna see the child. Hopefully that changes if it's mine but even then, I can't imagine any civility between me and the woman.

So my best case scenario is financial support unless my daughter requests to see me which I'd really have to think over. The situation got me in my feelings that bad that I don't know if I can even deal with having any contact moving forward.
You’re just that: in your feelings. Based on what you yourself said, you seem like a decent and fair human being. There is no way, after finding out she’s yours and looking into her eyes that you wouldn’t be involved in her life. I mean, you said the character of the mom is sketchy, do you really want her to be the only one shaping this baby girl’s outlook on the world (if she’s yours)? If she’s yours, you have rights that can’t be infringed upon, and you can limit the extent in which you have contact with the mom(just for the baby), to keep ALL stress levels low. Good luck!

Studious one

Daps
I don't have a large family so having a child is really important to me. I believe she's using that vulnerability to try and manipulate me. Like, all I want is proof so I can confidently raise a child that I know belongs to me. But everyday it looks more and more like I'll be Santa and the tooth fairy at most.
And while your playing tooth fairy, swab them gums, sheeeeeiiiiit! :sas2:

Studious one

Daps
Sad to say when it comes to a lot of women getting pregnant there is a lot of dikk crossover. (Pause)

She may have been seeing you and a few other guys casually with none of you knowing about each other.

I would tell any man to get that DNA test. I know a few too many brehs who've found out after a time that the kid they thought was theirs was no such thing.

Absolutely foul.
How do people do this shyt?! And, raw at that! I never understood that. Is it bravery, craziness, drugs, mental illness, what?!:dahell:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
sed, she decided to share that she was being shared. Multiple ex boyfriends, old high school flame and her manager. Not to mention some of my so called "friends". At least one
dwaynewade-smh.gif

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You might find out come November that your state requires a paternity if there is a doubt. I know a dude who thought he was a father but it was the state that required the test cause the chick was still technically married, so there was question which required the test.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
@Fiji Water what was the relationship like was there any inclination she was cheating and what type of person did she display as during it

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Young man…if she confessed that she BEEN cheating on you that much and fukkin on ya Patnas…the signs were already there, clear as day!

How could you not see them? How old are you bruh?

:childplease:

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Don't sign, start shredding mail and keep all important documents (anything with your SSN) in a safe deposit box. (You may want to start renting a PO Box)

Does this woman have a job? Can she take care of the baby by herself? I suggest getting a paternity test before she has the chance to put your name on anything. Desperate women do desperate things and all she needs is your name, address and SSN.

As a woman, could you still be with a man that wanted to get a DNA test even if you weren’t doing bull, but he wanted to make sure?
You didn't ask me but I could especially if we aren't married. Seeing family and friends getting screwed over I would want my partner to have that reassurance. I'm a firm believer that paternity tests should be offered at the hospital for unwed parents.