I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
might need to cut all contact until she serves you with the child support proceedings. you dont want to end up on tictok showing the world how she be growling and threatening.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Update:

We fell out completely and she attacked me physically twice. I called the cops and filed a report.

At this point, and I doubt it will change, I am going to have to do the worst thing I think I'll ever do. I'm going to abandon my potential kid. No test. No signature. I'm going to disappear from it all.
So she declined a paternity test? And on what basis?

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Update:

We fell out completely and she attacked me physically twice. I called the cops and filed a report.

At this point, and I doubt it will change, I am going to have to do the worst thing I think I'll ever do. I'm going to abandon my potential kid. No test. No signature. I'm going to disappear from it all.

Just go through the courts - go through self help to save money. They will force a DNA test and give you parental rights .

The flip side is you think you got rid of her and she comes back and does the above and shows you've neglected the child for a year. than you get hit with child support and no material time with the kid.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
bodie-bodie-broadus.gif

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
that’s not your kid and she knows it…

But take the test and if it’s your seed just pay cs from a distance. Unless u get custody forget abt any meaningful relationship w that kid

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's easy to say but think about it logically and remove your emotions out of it. Consult with a lawyer and ask what your rights and recourses are. Do not discuss this with her. Let her say whatever. Because whatever she says doesn't change anything as far as your rights. So no need to argue with her, debate her, fight her, etc. Just consult, get the dna test ASAP. Either it's yours or it isn't. If it is yours, you have rights no matter what she says.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
that’s not your kid and she knows it…

But take the test and if it’s your seed just pay cs from a distance. Unless u get custody forget abt any meaningful relationship w that kid
Don't encourage men to be deadbeat dads

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Update:

Good. Get outta dodge. fukk her and that kid.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I'm here for laughs about it at this point but I also have questions. Is there any way I can be forced to list myself in the future? Am I wrong for feeling guilty? Should I still try to be in the child's life?

The scenario is fukked up, obviously. Timeline wise, I'm somewhat sure the kid is mine but I can't gamble with this. I also wanted the kid and thought she did, too. This woman threatened to get an abortion and once that window closed, she decided to share that she was being shared. Multiple ex boyfriends, old high school flame and her manager. Not to mention some of my so called "friends". At least one.

Not all while she was pregnant but apparently throughout our relationship which has been a little less than 2 years. We broken up now and I'm moving in a month, hopefully less.

During that discussion about moving, she asked if I would still go to appointments and be there for the birth. I said I'd do whatever I can work permitting as a duty to my potential kid. I thought that was more than nice.

She said if I show up I have to sign the birth certificate. I made it clear I won't be doing that without a DNA test. Her ultimatum was that if I don't plan to sign, I don't need to be there for anything including the birth.

Nah, fukk all that. If I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm not signing shyt. So here we are.
so you moving in with a thot whom you shared with multiple men for the past 2 years. Hold this L