Anybody's parents decide their not leaving you anything? I think my mama decided that today cause I'm not a believer

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
OP your mother is a manipulative POS.

I have kids (boys) and something like that will never come out my mouth. My kids are an extension to my soul...my being and providing for them even in death is not even an option.

matter of fact, I will give it to them before I die so I can enjoy that moment and guide them.

eeeehhh my parents dont have a pot to piss on so not an issue over here :mjlol:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
My grandfather died 4 years ago and left mad money to my grandmother. She living large while everyone around could use some help. Just goes to show that despite it all, it’s all for self out here. When I see her, I say hello and keep it moving. I can’t imagine hoarding money at 87 years when you could put your family in a better position

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn, nygga...you could have FAKED a lil bit like everybody else do...what's so hard about that? Now you Fcked up the Bag

:stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Damn OP your Ma ruthless!

I'm agnostic and I've held a strong :duck: :aicmon: stance on Christianity since I was a teen. My bro a straight up atheist and my sister not having kids yet got her heated but my mother still don't want to leave us assed out when it's time for her to go.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandfather died 4 years ago and left mad money to my grandmother. She living large while everyone around could use some help. Just goes to show that despite it all, it’s all for self out here. When I see her, I say hello and keep it moving. I can’t imagine hoarding money at 87 years when you could put your family in a better position
She’s probably using it to pay some gigolo to do what gigolos do to women. Pretty disgusting she would pick her puccy over you guys. Like yikes. Send her a text and tell her you know what she’s doing.