I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: nah,I'm good on that front. I just had to face the harsh reality of getting it off the ground while having a baby. I'm not giving up on fatherhood, I'm just giving up on arguing and trying to communicate with her mom without a legal mandate.

I'm starting a second job and I got gigs coming up. Organized video chats most days with my kid. Its getting better so no, suicide ain't really the answer.

Some people just have to go through stuff and folks who don't like to criticize or act weird because they not thorough enough to bounce back. Life just be fukked up sometimes for some people.
Well you need to make a will in the event you do have something you want to give to your children. Don't give your money to the state even if it's a couple dollars.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Wedlock would've made the situation worse, not better. Legally and non legally.

No offense to op but if you read earlier in the thread, dude was couch surfing and carrying his clothes in a bag. What assets would be be leaving behind?
He made that clear when he described his ex. Just has to be mature and make better decisions with whoever he deals with in the future. If you do not use discernment with the woman/women you are fooling around with, you will wind up creating hell for yourself.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie. This song made me think of this thread. EDIT: congrats on handling your business, OP.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Got my court date! Finna figure out the child support amount and everything finna be official. I also got more video visitation. Per the mother. It's looking up, brehs.

:salute:

My current job is okay enough that I can start booking gigs again and I'm basically a shoe in for something on my day job pay grade (~30/hr).

We gon make it. We gon make, we gon make it.

fukk the frail shiiiiit.... :banderas: